back to article Google extends Chrome for Fanbois

Google has released a new beta of its Mac-ified Chrome browser that accepts extensions and provides bookmarking syncing across disparate devices. The Mountain View Chocolate Factory first released a beta Mac version of Chrome in December, but unlike the Linux and Windows incarnations, it didn't offer support for extensions or …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Eddy Ito

Just gunna say it again

PPC fanbois need not apply.

2. dave 93
    Jobs Halo

El Reg fanbois out of the closet please

I know it is easy copy to lampoon Apple fanbois and the Google Chocolate Factory, but look around your Editorial suite and count the Apple logos on laptops, desktops, phones, ipods etc. and tell me you aren't a load of fanbois too!

1. Tom Maddox Silver badge
      Stop

The difference . . .

. . . is that the staff of El Reg have a sense of humor.

1. Bilgepipe

Humour

Oh, is that what it's called....

3. Richard 20
    Unhappy

Not for everyone

Sadly this much needed update won't be automatic for everyone as it only applies to the 'English' version. I, and several other Blighty users I'd have thought, use the 'English UK' localisation which isn't covered as yet. There's no mention of when 'proper' English will be included, which is a shame as I would very much enjoy the new features.

I suppose I could move on to the 'English' version but I am afraid of being exposed to those subtle Americanisms - as you can see I have lived a very sheltered life…

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like