back to article Cloud firm wafts out white label ERP for small biz

Salesorder.com is offering a white label version of its online ERP software for resellers to sell on to their customers. UK operations director Nick Spooner told us the software came about when he was running a small business and looking for a cloud ERP product. Spooner said: "NetSuite wanted £30,000 and I couldn't find the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. John Smith 19 Gold badge
    Thumb Up

Not a bad idea in theory

But it will stand or fall on how much stuff has to be loaded on users desktops and how reliable their connection has to be for it to work without glitching all the time.

2. Nhanz

Alot for a startup

This covers the basics, but not sure of maturity that competitors support i.e. its small and simple now, can it grow with your company & its complexity?

For SME CRM & ERP, proven products such as Mamut and equally the Netsuite, Zoho & Jigsaws of this world offer similar capability albeit at pricing above and below stated for this new entry.

3. domorewithsage.com
    Thumb Down

Thats not ERP

Absolute bollox, when will all these vendors learn accounting systems and ERP are not the same thing! I took a quick look at this, wheres the requisitioning, POs, authorisations, workflow, project accounting, flexible GL coding structure (to support cost centres and departments), multi-location stock, fifo stock....I could go on...and on....and on....and on......

This is NOT, I repeat not an ERP solution its an accounts package which offers similar functionality to 101 other SaaS offerings out there.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like