back to article Man sets mice on musophobic ex-missus

A Swedish man was arrested yesterday on "suspicion of unlawful threats and animal welfare offences", after shoving 19 mice through the letterbox of his musophobic ex-missus's Stockholm flat. The unnamed 59-year-old decided to "wreak cruel revenge" on his 37-year-old former other half, who woke up yesterday to find the flat …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. amanfromearth
    Joke

Oh No ! Ninja Mice !!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=5897808

2. Lionel Baden

in hospital !!

seriously !

ok she might of been scared but common Hospital !!!!!

1. Sarah Bee (Written by Reg staff)

Re: in hospital !!

Yeah, phobias are kind of serious sometimes. She'll have been traumatised. And yeah, no doubt very embarrassed, since she's aware how ridiculous it is.

3. Mike Moyle
    Coat

Pro Apologia Tom Lehrer

When my ex- makes a move

Of which I don't approve

Who is it who always intervenes?

The UN and EU...?

They may just have to do...

But FIRST, send the murines!

...I am very, very sorry.

4. Valerion
    Coat

What a dirty rat!

Yeah yeah I'm going.

5. Ministry of Truth

The consequences of...

...marrying an elephant

6. Steven Raith
    Troll

Exposure therapy

You're doing it wrong.

Steven R

7. Fluffykins Silver badge

Squeak?

That's all.

8. Andus McCoatover

@ Moderatrix - phobias

Yep, I know too well. I have recently developed a completely pathological, unexplicable fear of heights. Happened recently - maybe over the last 3-4 years, which is weird. For example, when working at Goonhilly satellite station 30 years ago, I could happily hang with one hand from the ladder of dish #2 - 30 metres above the ground, while my friends cringed in horror.

Nowadays, I walk a different - longer - route into the city of Oulu from home, so as to avoid walking over the high(ish) bridges that adorn the city. Once when I tried to walk that route, I was almost reduced to crawling.

When I saw the Hitchcock film, "Vertigo", I vomited, then passed out at the beginning.

I can often wake up screaming my head off, because I had a vision of some woman hanging off a cliff without a rope. Thanks, Daily Telegraph. That advertisement did me no favours. Bit like McDonalds using a cow's dead fetus to promote its "100% Beef" wares.

9. Ray Simard
    Pirate

Take heed

When mice are outlawed, only outlaws will have mice.

10. Fred Flintstone Gold badge
    FAIL

Give it time..

.. and there will be far more mice to take care of..

11. Evil_Medic
    WTF?

Umm...

They won't give the mice back as they were "treated badly"- apparently by being passed through a space larger than they.

Yet their fate is undecided-who else bets they'll be euthanized?

12. Cortland Richmond

Crickets!

That'll Test her mettle!

13. Beelzeebub
    Flame

Euthanized?

The mice must demand that their murine rights are respected.

14. Richard 39

reminds me of..

a remake of the movie Ben I saw recently called Willard, both in which a man trained rats to kill. perhaps the perp was trying to emulate this movie?

15. Evil Auditor Silver badge

Re called in cops

I kind of understand she needed hospital treatment for her mental difficulties. But what have cops to do with rodents? Don't they have better things to do than gathering several small furry animals...

Reminds me of another today's story from the continent: a women discovered a tree frog in her salad - and called the cops. Why?!

16. Rod MacLean
    Badgers

Getting the mice back

If he really wants the mice back, all he needs to do is stand outside her front door again, waving a large piece of cheese.

17. JeeBee
    WTF?

Murine Core

I'd love a tree frog in my salad, I'd look after it, if you can keep wild tree frogs as pets in tanks...

...apparently some tree frog's are good pets! http://allaboutfrogs.org/info/doctor/first.html

Mice are cute, but I'd prefer rats.

18. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

Misleading headline

Mice are nice. I'm scared of musos. All those guitar cases, ipods, earnestnesses and fasion poses give me the willies.

19. Dr Patrick J R Harkin

In Soviet Union...

...mouse trap you!

20. Equitas
    Thumb Up

Creative!

Creative!

21. wv9e

Rats...

Damn, why didn't I think of that.??

22. Alex 65

They plan to keep the mice til when?

Almost think the police department should read the story "Pigs is Pigs" before saying they'll hold on to them...

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like