back to article Orange to turn pink at Xmas to favour young women

Orange UK has shown off the pink LG Shine phone it plans to offer to UK consumers in the run up to Christmas - along with a rose-tinted Samsung F210, and salmon-hued W580i and W200i from Sony Ericsson. Orange's pink LG Shine Orange's pink Shine: 85 per cent of young women want one The mobile phone network said the pink …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Silas Humphreys

Who cares what colour it is?

The important thing should surely be whether or not it WORKs. The number of people I see daily struggling with overly complex phones suggests that things have Gone Too Far...

2. James

The new Orange is Pink!

Another fine example of just how desperate Orange are getting. I think they need to change their directorate - not their colour.

3. FionaTaylor

Purple Phone

The Purple phone is wonderful.... It just is.... Of course colour is important. You wouldn't drive a yellow car would you?

4. Scott Mckenzie

You're clearly not a woman....

...as they DO care what colour it is!

My other half (yes i work in IT and have a girlfriend, scary i admit..) is more obsessed with what the handset looks like and what colour it is than how straightforward it is to use, or how many ringtones it can have etc etc

5. Rich Bryant

Yet more evidence

That Orange are completely retarded as well providing a service even Virgin Rail would be ashamed of.

My contract ends next month with them. Any recommendations?

6. Shaun

RE: Yet more evidence

My advice: Let it.

7. Matthew Brown

Erm...

Most women I know aren't up themselves enough to find pink gadgets condescending. Usually there's an affection for such gadgets.

8. Stephen Parker

Poor phone anyway....

My other half has the LG shine and as a phone it's godawful, even she thinks so. It might be OK if the scroll wheel was actually any use, but it's just so unresponsive.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like