back to article Taiwanese sex scammer's net double is NYC model

The news this week that a 55-year-old bald and "physically unattractive" Taiwanese man had posed online as a "youthful male model" to convince up to 20 women to have sex with his ailing father - who was actually himself - provoked a certain amount of incredulity among Reg readers. To recap, Hsu Shian-ming got plenty of …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. This post has been deleted by its author

2. Stuart Castle Silver badge

Decieved or desperate?

So, this middle aged man used a photo of a model 30 years younger than him to entice women to bed.

How? While I can understand that they might have been enticed to go out with him by the photos, surely they'd realise the truth when he tried to have sex with them.

Unless he Rohypnoled them as well.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Stop

@Decieved or desperate?

As per the original story (feel free to read it), the man used the images as the first step. Not once were the girls to meet the younger persona since, well, it didn't exist. It was all a ruse to get the girls to feel sorry for this 'cancer ridden' elderly gentlemen, then very kindly offer their 'services' to help cure him of said affliction.

SO, to recap: Old Man had cancer, photos were of attractive relative, girls liked relative, helped old man survive cancer through intensive treatments.

4. c3

Hsu Shian-ming is a hero

I mean not only boning that many women, but getting £3,725,000 from them ???

He should get a medal for this.

5. Spudders
    Thumb Up

re:Decieved or desperate?

He wasnt asking for "relations" with the woman himself - he made out they needed to give his father a seeing too as he had prostrate cancer and this apparantly helped

6. peyton?
    Coat

@He Reads El Reg

A Reg reader a hand model? You obviously did not see the episode of Seinfeld about hand models.

7. dave 46
    Grenade

They may be good at maths

But this proves on the whole the chinese are just as stupid as the rest of us.

8. Anonymous Coward
    Grenade

Devil's advocate says:

Obviously this means we must end anonymity on the internet (and everywhere else while at it) so we can make abuse impossible!

Discuss.

9. Charles Calthrop
    Stop

best looking reg reader

I thought most of us were pot bellied dungeon and dragon loving dwarfs. I can't believe he reads el reg.

If there was a hotornot reg group, the internet would explode.

10. Scott 19
    Coat

I'm Shocked

Didn't El Reg know that all its readers are male/female models of the highest attraction. Yes, Yes i know photos or it didn't happen, back in a sec just need to google male models photos.

11. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

@AC (Devil's Advocate)

You're absolutely right, internet anonymity must end now. I'll go first - I'm Brad Pitt and I can send a photo of myself to your wife to prove it.

12. lukewarmdog
    IT Angle

Since when

was having sex a cure for prostate cancer and where can I sign up to get some of either?

13. Anomalous Cowherd Silver badge

Fresh out of sex, sorry.

14. Inachu
    Heart

Nihao Richie Kul!

Perhaps to make a few of the female victims happy you should make a lotto and take the winner to dinner.

15. blackworx
    Thumb Up

Wow

Fuck beautifulpeople.com - El Reg is clearly the place to be. Doesn't matter how ugly the rest of you are, me and this guy here bring the average right up.

16. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

Small comfort

Richie may be horrified by being used as part of this scam, but if it helps at all the victims were only initially enticed by the pictures. It was their own dumb-ass gullibility that got them the rest of the way!

17. JC 2

Who Are We Kidding?

The only women who'd ever respond to such a request are those who already knew they didn't have a snowball's chance with the real McCoy. Or men dressed as women, lol.

18. ElReg!comments!Pierre
    Joke

Sucks to be you, Richie!

Good luck on the online dating sites now...

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like