back to article Google to pop Chrome OS cherry tomorrow?

Google plans to steal some attention away from Microsoft’s annual developer shindig by unveiling more details about its Chrome OS tomorrow. Mountain View will be revealing how far down the line the company’s wonks have gotten with development of its operating system, which is currently expected to debut at some point in the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

Well hung Carrion is an Acquired Taste and Subtle Delicacy well Worth the Wait for its Weight

"*We at Vulture Towers presume our invite was lost in the post..."

:-) That must be Google running scared of Registering Developments which Prey on their Phishy Flesh Machinery whilst also Grooming them to Stand and Deliver their Crown Jewels with AIdDiamond Service Algorithm just always beyond their Reach and Ken?

2. ReaderRFPC

Where do these titles come from!

A nice article, but why put a title like "Google to Pop Chrome OS Cherry Tomorrow"? Does that really help to explain things?

3. Anonymous Coward
    Dead Vulture

Sounds like a Cupertino-aping Google to me

which begs the question, what did you lot do to piss them off? Incessant references to "The Mountain View Chocolate Factory", perhaps?

4. Jerome 0
    Heart

@ ReaderRFPC

Somehow, I get the feeling you've stumbled into the wrong website.

5. TeeCee Gold badge
    Gates Horns

"Google-apeing Redmond"?

I believe that this is more usually referred to as the "embrace" phase of the MS business model, so "Google-embracing" is probably more correct.....

6. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

"lost in the post..."

I'm sure they'll leave you tickets at the door!

7. Chris007
    Joke

why don't you....

...Google your invitation to see where it is

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like