back to article LG: watchphones for all in 2010

If you haven’t been impressed by LG’s all-hype and little-substance GD910 watchphone so far, then fear not. The firm has hinted at plans to improve on the design next year. LG GD910 LG's GD910 didn't quite live up to the hype At an LG press event in London last night, the company told Register Hardware that new additions …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Ian Ferguson
    Thumb Down

Screw watch phones,

I want a cufflink phone!

2. Michael Souris
    Badgers

Video phone...

HOLLY: Oy, not your pockets! Dear oh dear, It's horrible down there. There's a big hole. It's an unbelievable view. Reminds me of that film -- "Attack Of The Killer Gooseberries."

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Where's Dick Tracy...

...when you really need him?

4. Puck
    Megaphone

Frickin' cancer

V concerned about fact phone uses arm as booster antenna; proximity to body, prolonged heating/agitation of tissue cells, etc. I mean I love all that Star Trek shit but I think in the year stardate twenty-three-frickin' whatever, they've cured cancer as we know it... whereas we...

5. This post has been deleted by its author

6. DelM
    FAIL

Please return your seatbacks and tray-tables to their fully-upright and locked position

Won't it be a PITA to have to turn off your watch whenever you fly on a commercial airline?

7. treboR

@puck

Non-ionising radiation doesn't cause cancer.

8. LuMan
    Paris Hilton

Wind up

Can you surf pr0n on it? If they put a piezzo-electric motion charger in there I'd never run out of battery......

Paris, 'cos... What the hell, back in a mo...

9. Paul Hates Handles

@DeIM

I imagine it'd have a flight mode / watch - only mode.

I'm more bothered by the screen res being 128x160.

10. Christopher Rogers
    Thumb Up

YES!!!

I can finally talk to KITT!!! All i need to do now is get my diesel peugeot to learn to drive itself and answer to the name!

11. Puck

@treboR

That's so great you've managed to prove mobile phones can't cause cancer! Do me a favour and tell the WHO/EC/UK Govt/Nobel Committee/my surgically removed body parts, as the former are said to be spending quite a lot of money testing these phone thingies to check what you know already to be the case. Oh! And make sure you tell al the mobile manufacturers to stop publishing radiation levels for each phone! Oh, the waste...

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like