back to article Brazilian Playboy eyes miniskirted uni student

The Brazilian edition of Playboy has set its sights on Geisy Arruda - the 20-year-old São Paulo university student who caused a bit of a rumpus by turning up for lectures in a miniskirt, provoking a near riot, and getting herself expelled from the seat of learning. Happily, the national outrage caused by her ejection from …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. phil 21
    Stop

youtube link

'this video has been removed by the user'

2. Rafael 1

Quick!

Act surprised!

3. LuMan
    Paris Hilton

When money talks...

... nobody criticises its accent!!

I wonder how many "appalled, offended and disgusted" offenders to her attire will try and lunch free on the fact they 'know' the latest Playboy star.

Anyhoo - how about El Reg running a set of pictures after the shoot (for journalistic purposes only, of course)?

Paris, 'cos, well, duh!

4. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge
    Paris Hilton

When we will hear feminists...

...rightfully outraged by this shameless exploitation of women?

5. Seanmon
    Go

And of course

We trust that El Reg will keep us in touch with any developments. NB: Playmobil no countee.

6. Petey
    Paris Hilton

Got my hopes up too early...

Video Removed by User. There go my chances of some potential upskirt action.

Paris, well, because I never have a problem finding HER videos.

7. Jason 24
    Thumb Up

Kudos to AC @19:28 on the last article

As he clearly states;

" I bet she will get a contract to pose for Playboy (hope they have enough Photoshop licenses) and appear in different shows, all for money."

Kudos mate!

And yes, please keep us posted on this el reg!

8. Daniel Wilkie

Well regardless

I definately would!

9. Shady
    Paris Hilton

Mission Accomplished

Next non-IT totty related story please

Paris wouldn't be caught in *anything* longer than a Mini skirt

10. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

"Pretty and Famous"?

So, have they made the same offer to the GooGirl?

11. Steve X
    Black Helicopters

On the other hand

You only have to be famous and in Playboy to get your photos spread all over the internet. She should perhaps give some thought to the likelihood of remaining unemployed in that case...

12. Rodrigo Rollan

Great news, Yoru tuition @ work....

She even got a job out of it ! The university employment department should be proud.

13. Anonymous Coward
    Big Brother

Only in the Register...

Can you find this king of probing examination of women struggling....wait, that's coming out wrong isn't it??

Big brother, because he won't be the only one watching and Paris has been done to exhaustion already.....wait, that came out wrong too, didn't it??

14. Anonymous Coward
    Alert

On the plus side

Donald Trump is producing a reality dating show starring Amorusa (yes really), so at least there's still some decency and taste left in the world..

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like