back to article Intel lampooned by Nvidia toons

If anyone needs any further proof that there's no love lost between chipmakers Nvidia and Intel, they need look no further than a cartoon collection linked from Nvidia's corporate blog, nTersect The small but growing compendium of anti-Intel funnies, snarkily titled "Intel's Insides", seems specifically intended to boil blood …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I guess you had to be there...

Clearly for insiders!

2. Kevin 6
    FAIL

Wow Its so funny...

I forgot to laugh...

Ohh wait.. wait... nope still no laugh, hell it didn't even make me smile. These make those crappy comic political satires in the daily paper seem brilliantly witty.

3. JC 2
    Grenade

Wrong Cartoonist

The fellow they've hired simply isn't funny or whitty so why is he landing jobs?

4. Mark York 3 Silver badge
    Paris Hilton

Crappy Newspaper Political Cartoons

I still miss the UK ones, the ones in Canada & by extension US are just bad.

The cartoon pages in the Calgary Herald are mostly terrible, the Calary Sun's ones are far better.

PH because knows how to she brings a smile to your face.

5. david bates
    FAIL

Oh God...

They're terrible....

I've read some horrible, borrible web comics in my time but sheesh.....

6. asdf
    Flame

lol @ intel shill posters

Intels chickens are coming home to roost. Of course Nvidia is not going to go after AMD as they have done a brilliant job of destroying Nvidias main direct competitor ATI. Intel is a solid company but for the consumers sake they don't need any more ill gotten power to increase their already insane margins.

7. Ole Juul

Cartoonist wanted

I like the idea. Now they just need to carry it through.

8. bobdevis
    FAIL

Fools

I can not understand why they would go out of their way to piss off Intel.

They obviously don't like AMD either because of ....... well.....ATI.

Is Nvidia actually trying to get cornered in the market? Or do they have some super-secret pact with the ARM manufacturers or something?

9. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

SMALL???

The small but growing collection.... 4 is a collection????

10. Andy 70
    FAIL

*sigh*

Nvidia it seems, has a name synonamous with childish self destructive behaviour, and history of alienating working partners and customers.

Pretty poor considering the company's foundation on the best and the brightest from Silicon Graphics, SUN, and later on 3DFX.

The sooner that they get rid of their egotistical muppet of a "leader", they may find their fortunes turn around.

and i hope they do. the thought of AMD/ATI's only competition in the graphics area being Intel makes me shudder.

oh, and i thought cartoons where supposed to be funny?

11. Anonymous Coward
    Megaphone

Nvidia Intel will out-live you.

Enough said.

12. Andus McCoatThen
    Badgers

Sauce for the goose.

I seem to remember a big little company that made a winning graphics chip... Called themselves 3dFX. Nvidia was a small competitor (barely competing on 3dFX's level) that for SOME reason, 3dFX decided to become Xerox to their Apple. Ever so kindly 'helped' them make off with the market share until eventually nVidia killed off their benefactors.

At the time, Intel wasn't making anything graphics-related... So now it would seem that nVidia are about to get theirs. I just can't admire the survivors - ATI and Intel graphics? Ick. CGA almost sounds like a better option.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like