back to article El Reg shrinks seven days onto one webpage

As a service to our with readers with (particularly) short attention spans, we at The Reg have squeezed the week that was into a single webpage. Or at least most of it. Before your attention drifts elsewhere, we should get to it: Jimmy Wales is awarded a €10,000 prize, Carly Fiorina stands for US Senate, Esther Dyson gets NASA …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Dean Burrows
    Coat

Time-saving?

Perhaps... but I still have to move my hand to move my mouse to click on a link to read one of the interesting stories...

Can you improve it by making it open stories I stare intensely at for 5 seconds?

kthxbai

BTW:

Damn good job chaps..

Mine's the one with the design blueprints for staring-at-something-intensely-for-5-seconds PC monitor

2. jake Silver badge

Hey, Rik ...

You could condense that a trifle and save some bandwidth ...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/week.html

That is all ;-)

3. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge
    Pirate

What's Really Cooking on the Future Stove, though, is the Virtually Important News for Shares ...

.... and for Stealing AIRegistered Long March on the Competition and Opposition.

A busy enough week, Rik, with lots of tasty news and views ...... to either build upon or forget and forge on ahead with something novel.

4. Jason Togneri
    Thumb Up

Really, I'm shocked

I'm shocked and appalled that nobody saw fit to comment on the 'Read More' tag box at the bottom, which nicely summarises my fields of interest:

Read more:

* Storage

* Security

* Servers

* Sex

5. KenBW2
    Go

Good article

This should become a regular feature for those of us who see our El Reg RSS feed as a to-do list

Maybe add a few headings so we can filter out what we don't want

+1 for intense-staring-monitor

6. Will Godfrey Silver badge
    Pint

Phew!

I'm exhausted scanning that lot. Feels like I've just run a marathon in 5 minutes.

... I need one^H^H^H several of these.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

A title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.

Week in Review As a service to our with readers with (particularly) short attention spans, we at The Reg have squeezed the week.....[blah][drone][waffle].....that is all.

Nope. Lost me there.

Do next weeks. That'd be interesting then.

8. Additives
    Thumb Up

Sorry but...

tl;dr

but seriously, nice job

9. Britt Johnston
    Pint

good start, next steps

If you could reduce this to 38 words, you'ld shudder Google's business model.

While you're at it, make it slick and graphic, you're on the way to a better universal portal.

10. Anonymous Coward
    Pint

you lost me in the first paragraph

But after i woke up from my little lie down, I was all better.

Now for a toast to elReg!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like