back to article Fujitsu intros 11in notebook-not-netbook

Fujitsu has hopped on the Consumer Ultra-Low Voltage - Intel's name for low-end, low-power notebook chippery - bandwagon and launched the 11in Lifebook P3110. Fujitsu P3110 Fujitsu's Lifebook P3110: notebook processor and storage spec... Notebook or netbook? There's no Atom processor here, just a choice of single-core …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Julian Smart
    Thumb Down

Ah yes

Conveniently they've lovingly Photoshopped massive screen glare into the product artwork so punters don't have to look any further to know what a dumb reflection-magnet this is going to be.

Idiots.

2. jstwhtitis

Details, details

No spec details? Try their web site.

http://us.mc535.mail.yahoo.com/mc/welcome?.gx=0&.tm=1255527593&.rand=7oi1sqq3lemke#_pg=showFolder;_ylc=X3oDMTBuc3I1djM0BF9TAzM5ODMwMTA0MARhYwNjaGtNYWls&&.rand=1361333411&order=down&pSize=25&tt=77&clean&hash=51d34dab8d6a929bee5d0e73d13c37a4&.jsrand=1196575

3. whitespacephil

Goodie

Perhaps Fujitsu could give some of their own consultants these. They're starting to look a little weary heaving around their old-school bricks while awaiting the axe to fall around their jobs.

4. Robert Fitzgerald
    Thumb Up

Looks promising

I think I'll seriously be considering the core 2 one of these. Fell in love with Fujitsu systems since my latest (but no so current) S7020, best laptop I've ever had, runs Win7 like a dream so I'll seriously be considering them for future purchases

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like