back to article Welsh yobs clobbered by cross-dressing cage fighters

Two Swansea yobs who decided, after a night on the sauce, that they'd give a couple of transvestites some stick, came off the worse for the encounter since their targets were in fact cage fighters on a stag night. The humiliation of Jason Fender, 22, and Dean Gardener, 19, was captured on CCTV as they "singled out the two men …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Carl 4
    Flame

What the heck does this have to do with IT and computing?

I thought the register was all about the tech - this, like the page it links to on the Daily Mail, is complete and utter tripe. Stop this now or you'll lose all your readers

2. James 47

CCTV video here

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=72b_1254844827

3. seanj
    Go

Not to advocate vigilante justice, but....

... vigilante justice rocks!

Always great to see scum picking on the wrong people - saw this plastered all over the front page of the London Metro this morning, and I smiled all the way to work. I'm doubly glad that news outlets are giving out the names of the dirty little miscreants - I sincerely hope they remain a laughing stock for the remainder of their miserable and pathetic lives.

4. Stef 4
    Thumb Up

Youtube

Rather than defiling yourself at the DailyMail website for grainy images, view the vid at youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSILex-2Uu8

5. The Original Ash
    Heart

Wow...

This is such a heartwarming story!

Thanks for making me smile :)

6. Sarah Bee (Written by Reg staff)

Re: What the heck does this have to do with IT and computing?

What the heck does your face have to do with IT and computing, Carl 4?

For the last time. THIS IS THE BOOTNOTES SECTION. IT IS FOR SILLY AND AMUSING STUFF AND HAS BEEN FOR MANY YEARS. IT IS INTENDED AS A LITTLE LIGHT NEWS SORBET TO REFRESH YOUR BRAIN BETWEEN STORAGE AND SECURITY. SAVVY?

By Christ you people are enervating.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Coffee/keyboard

Playmobile

The title says it all really, this has to be a potential for a photo on Friday. Nothing so far this week has appealed so much for a reconstruction

8. Dayjo
    Thumb Up

Fantastic

That is all.

9. Campbeltonian

Cleaning up

Presumably after reducing the yobs to a paste, the young 'ladies' cleaned up the mess with a handy roll of Bounty.

10. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

Epic

Fail

11. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

"Girl" Power!

It's little wonder that trannies and t-girls are worried going out in public in girl mode when they get beaten up for it. It even happened to Eddie Izzard.

Good to see the assailants getting a good twatting instead for once. Vigilante justice FTW!

12. Iggle Piggle

Well that shows the privacy lobby.

Haven't had such a good laugh in ages. Had the privacy nuts had their way we would not be allowed to see such footage for fear that we might offend one or two piss heads. Keep up the good work the Reg. I'll start reading twice as often just to make up for Carl 4.

13. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Hmmmmm

I might have to reverse my previous harsh opinion of the proliferation of CCTV in city centres.

@Sarah Bee: Needs more swear words.

14. Dave Harris
    Stop

Thanks Stef

@Sarah, can't you put a warning on any links to disreputable sites like that one?

15. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

We need more Cage fighters in skirts doing this - love how there were a few fades in there and it took the plod so long to appear.

All hail cage fighters in skirts! Maybe the plod should do this, bet they'd be far more useful catching psycho drunks if they did.

16. Colin Morris
    Thumb Down

@Carl 4

This article is in the Odds&Sods/bootnotes section, Carl4.

You may have stumbled across this on an RSS feed or something but may I suggest you find another 'technology' website and in doing so see your doctor so that you can join the NHS waiting list for a 'humour bypass'...

17. It wasnt me
    Pint

Now then, now then.

@Ms Bee.

Well put.

Id just like to add that there some readers who head straight for the bootnotes. Youll not be losing us.

@Carl 4.

Bye.

18. mittfh

The local rag...

...have also reported on this, and helpfully included the CCTV footage...

http://tr.im/AXAF

19. sandman
    Happy

Nice one Sarah

You're letting your literacy show - I haven't seen "enervating" used on the Reg before.

20. sig

Please ban humourless twunts like Carl4

That is all. Thank you.

21. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

Vote-winning idea

If ever a political party was looking for a vote-winner, this is it.

Tackle violent crime by disguising cage fighters as old ladies, traffic wardens, small children and other popular victim groups.

Would-be miscreants would never quite be sure what they were dealing with, once a few of them had been laid out with a nifty couple of jabs.

Much more effective than those PCSOs.

22. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

Keep it up Carl 4, then maybe we have a nice youtube clip of The Moderatrix give you some "instruction" as to why silly news stories belong on a site that has it's tongue in it's cheek about 99.9% of the time. It would also give a new meaning to BOOTnotes

23. Anonymous John

@ Playmobile

Ian, there's also the Swedish lesbian town in pole position. Tough call. Perhaps El Reg could do both.

When are we getting a playmobil icon?

24. DAN*tastik
    Thumb Up

@ Sarah Bee

Well said Sarah!

Sometimes I wish you were a cage fighter in drag so that you could force some sense in the heads of people like Carl 4, while ramming them against a lamp post.

We love El Reg, we love Sarah Bee, and I love the Daily Mail.

Nobody loves Carl 4.

25. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

God save the queen

Thats all

26. Steve Anderson
    Welcome

We breed our trannies hard in Wales

It's the landscape, see. Nightmare being 6'2" with heels going up the side of a valley.

27. Evil Auditor Silver badge

@Sarah Bee

While I completely understand your outrage it probably would be wiser to consider the use of caps twice. Then again it made me chuckle as I read first: 'IT is for silly...' and 'IT is intended as a little light news sorbet...'

(on a side note, captured on cctv should do the IT angle)

EA

28. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

So is "Carl 4" an alias for Dean Gardner or Jason Fender?

29. Jim 59

Couldn't agree more with the vulture

Exactly what Sarah Bee said.

El Reg bootnote section is the best there is. Put a selection of Haines' finest into a book. I'll buy it.

30. David Lucke
    Coat

@ Carl 4

There was an technology angle...it was filmed on CCTV...

31. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

Bullys always pick on the weak

This reminds me of someone called "Bob".

Bob was a Karate expert and amateur boxing champ who had a bad bike crash and was on crutches.

Bob was hopping past a pub when a yobbo calls out some cripple related insult.

Bob and yobbo walk towards the middle of the road.

When 4ft. apart Bob punches yobbo on the nose with the rubber foot of the crutch.

(the sort of crutch that grips your upper arm and has a hand grip at 90 degress to the stick)

Yobbo's lights are now out and his nose is flush with his face!

I love it when a bully picks on the wrong one. Result!!

32. frank ly
    Happy

Simple Rule For Personal Safety

When out at night, in any condition, follow this simple rule:

You do not mess, with a man in a dress.

33. Anonymous Coward
    Grenade

Let this be a lesson to you Carl 4....

....as to what happens when you pick a fight with the moderatrix.

Perhaps there won't even be enough left of you to be mopped up with that roll of Bounty.

34. Andrew Moore
    Coat

Methinks...

...Carl4 is just jealous- he thought he was the only transvestite in the village.

35. mh.
    Grenade

Ah, the IT Angle

Of course, some of us who work in IT like to do a bit of MMA training or something similar as a break from being stuck in front of a keyboard (but not necessarily in drag), and it was partly due to martial arts in computer games that I got into doing them for real. As well as being a pretty good way to keep fit there is a bit of an overlap between the skills you need for programming and for setting up a submission. Doing something like a choke hold or a joint lock is more about planning and sequencing moves than just brute strength.

36. Jonathon Green
    Coat

I for one welcome our new skirt wearing...

...No, I'm sorry I just can't bring myself to type it.

37. Sarah Davis
    Happy

not IT but OK

ok, so it's not IT (except for possible the computer controlled security cam) but who cares? It's always great fun to see a twat or 3 get their come-uppance. These morons got off light and are really lucky - funny though

38. Paul 25
    Happy

Go Sarah, sod off Carl 4

I've never thought of El Reg as an IT News site, more a news site for IT people, with the kind of stuff we are interested in, not just IT stuff. It's a subtle distinction.

I've been reading for about ten years (or there abouts), and the reason I keep coming back is stuff like this. The last thing I want is the Register turning into some turgid IT site that spends its entire time talking about RAID controllers.

More Lewis, and more Bootnotes please :)

Oh, and this story just made my afternoon.

Mines the one with the dictionary in the pocket... to look up "enervating".

39. Ralphe Neill
    Go

Well?

Isn't anybody going to welcome our new cross-dressing, cage-fighting Over ... err ... Thingies?

40. Will Godfrey Silver badge

Great story

Reminds me of one in the 1960s where some idiots had a go at two 'poofy' ballet dancers in a London Pub. Do you know how strong these guys are? One of the lads found out when he was lifted to the ceiling, one handed, by his nuts :)

41. Elmer Phud

Lucky, lucky, lucky

Considering it was an outing for a bunch of cage fighters the lads got off lightly. You don't hit people trained in mixed martial arts and expect them to cry.

They were treated like boisterous puppies - given a slap and told to stay down.

What was telling was the way the 'girls' walked off as if nothing had happened, they didn't seem too upset by it - if they had been it looked like there were quite a few 'ladies' out on the stag do. The cops would have needed a shovel.

42. Lord Raa
    Coat

Jusenkyo

That is all.

43. captain veg Silver badge

Don't understand

Who fights cages? Do they fight back?

-A.

44. Anonymous Coward
    Grenade

quality!

I agree - always nice to see tw@ts get their comeuppance!

I'm glad all cage fighters are not bank robbers (eg Securitas) - let's have more of them on the streets!

45. Paul Hates Handles
    Flame

Shut up people

Will you guys get the sand out of your collective vaginas about what is and is not IT. The article title is Welsh yobs clobbered by cross-dressing cage fighters - you either read it and smirk or fuck off and go back to masturbating 6502s or something...

I'm often reading this when bored as fuck at work, so the odd bit of non-IT stuff to read is appreciated :)

46. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Brilliant!!

One of the few register storys to genuinly make me laugh out loud....

47. bikerboi87

haha

my boyfriend being a drag queen and a few of my friends being drag queens also, i am so glad to see this (no way in hell i'm dressing up in drag tho). we routinely get abuse thrown at us and attacked when we're out on the lash, and even when the drag queens are working at the local gay bar

48. Phil 64

For the older reader

Nice to see Hinge and Bracket out and about again

49. Scott 19
    Troll

@Carl

I'm going to be serious with you mate, you need to seek medical advise going off like that on the interweb, it'll lead to stress. Then again the size of your man-hood problemly doesn't help ;)

*bow* to Ms Bee, showing a FoTW how its done, NICE.

50. Darkside
    Thumb Up

I'm impressed

Have you boys ever worn high heels? Even a martial arts expert deserves a round of applause for seeing off even a drunk while handicapped by stilettos.

51. U4eA
    Thumb Up

Warms the cockles of the heart..

There's nowt as rewarding as watching some 'pond scum' get the clattering it so richly deserves.

@ CArl 4: If you keep clenching it that tight your gonna get piles. You have been warned....

52. Ozwadi Ogolugi
    Thumb Up

Fff

That is fucking funny as hell.. Little prick got exactly what he needed and I hope he thinks twice before setting into someone again....

53. Dr. Mouse
    Thumb Up

Twice in 2 pages

I always love to see twats get whats coming to them.

Here we get:

a) The story, in which 2 twats get beaten up by people they wanted to beat up, and

b) Carl 4, a twat who doesn't know what the bootnotes section is all about, getting a Bee in his bonnet (pardon the pun).

I take it you aren't having a great day, Ms Bee? All the shouting, not like you at all, but well done anyway :)

54. Sir Runcible Spoon
    Troll

I hate

it when someone groups people together with one all-encompassing put-down.

Such as..

"By Christ you people are enervating"

"Will you guys get the sand out of your collective vaginas about what is and is not IT"

when they are clearly referring to one (ONE!) fuckwit.

Sheesh. Oh, and love the vid, very suave.

55. Donald Freeman
    Go

It's a Righteous Post

The article is about surveillance. No technology, no video.

56. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Reducing crime, disorder and fear

Perhaps Britain's streets would be safer if all towns were to have undercover cage fighters in boob tubes and stilettos patrolling after dark?

57. Sarah Bee (Written by Reg staff)

Re: I hate

You think it's one (ONE!), Runcible? One is only representative of a legion. I was referring to everyone who has ever whined about the lack of IT angle, and believe me there are a bunch of 'em. (Or was I referring to the commentards in general, at least the irritating/whiny/repetitious/belligerent/condescending ones? Who can say?)

I believe the substitution of a part for the whole, or vice versa, is in fact a synecdoche. It's so legit it has its own big word. So there.

The enervation has accumulated, Mouse, it's built up steadily over the last 18 months or so. And it did have a fairly good base even before that.

Anyway, never mind, this story is officially the greatest story of all time. OF ALL TIME.

58. Richard 120
    Coat

Calm down, calm down (said with a ludicrously broad liverpudlian accent)

I expect you understand all this already Sarah, but you have to let it all wash over you and don't get so irritated, it's like all the I'll get my coat comments and the welcoming of overlords etc.

They're el Reg meme's and part of the collective subconscious of all those who sail in her.

Try not to let it get to you, I fear for your blood pressure.

Thatg being said I welcome our cross dressing cage fighting overlords and mine's the one with the vulture on the back.

59. Skyraker

I was having a shit day...

... until I read this.

"One minute you're down, the next you're right back up again. "

60. Lionel Baden
    Coffee/keyboard

@frank ly

When out at night, in any condition, follow this simple rule:

You do not mess, with a man in a dress.

LOL

Please new keyboard

61. Justabloke 1

@Sarah

Leave it! 'es not wirff it! come on, just leave 'im...

62. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Brilliant!

Now I know how we can sneak into that mythical lesbian city in Northern Sweden.

Although only Geordies will be able to wear the mandatory boob tubes in the midst of a Swedish winter.

63. Nebulo
    Thumb Up

Magic.

Always refreshing to hear about scumbags getting done over, and even better that it was one which will embarrass them in front of their mates for years and years to come.

Another such, which I clipped out of the Guardian years ago and which deserves not to be forgotten:

"Seven Spanish teenagers have been hospitalised after attempting to mug a defenceless woman in Alicante. Herminia Alvarez, as the boys have since discovered, is a circus weight-lifter, the centre-piece of whose act is supporting eight people on one shoulder."

64. Sir Runcible Spoon
    Troll

@Moderatrix

Thankyou for providing me with a word I had to look up - doesn't happen very often on the web.

And that's SIR Runcible to you madam :D

65. Craig 28

Re:Girl Power

And most of them are probably a damn sight better looking than most of the Spice Girls at that. Then again hard to be worse looking...

@Sarah:

Best story ever? Bloody hell yes! Haven't laughed this hard at a story I think since the Russian helicockter.

66. My New Handle
    Pint

Very nice to see

Quite impressed at cage-fighter tart that twatted both the yobbos in the throat while his female (?) accomplice took one on the chin as a distraction. It is nigh on impossible to be 'hard' when you're choking on your own spittle, tongue, larynx and anything else that happened to be in your gullet when the strike hits home. As the local fuckwit and his mate soon found out.

A joy to behold indeed, and very nice to see the cage-fighters putting their particular talents to practical use. Three hours later and I'm still giggling like a schoolgirl (an unpleasant sight I can assure you).

Ignoring Carl completely as a single voice of dissent - perhaps he is a frustrated cage-fighter wannabe. This a superb article to publish and to hell with the IT angle. IT would have done the 'girls' no bloody use at all.

A tray of beers for those two ladies it is then.

67. Anonymous Coward
    Flame

YES!

OF ALL TIME!

68. phoenix
    Thumb Up

Nice One

Very funny.

Damn lucky the cage fighters didn't get knicked. I always hear horror stories of people defending themselves and when it's found out they are a boxer or are conversent in the martial arts the tables get turned and they are the ones facing punishment unles they are outnumbered.

All hail to a our skirted super heroes.

69. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

Har har

"Anyway, never mind, this story is officially the greatest story of all time. OF ALL TIME."

Sarah, I have visions of you doing a shuffle stance behind your desk, with fists up ready to go in on a round. Please stop doing things like this ... my imagination is already severely damaged.

70. Anonymous Coward
    Pint

@Sarah - Please use BOLD

@seanj ... vigilante justice rocks!

you seem to have self defence mixed up with vigilantism. I would suggest a visit to Ms. Bee's dictionary of good words for your own elucidation.

Other than Carl 4 and his whinging; well done, one and all. Here's one for you!

71. TrishaD
    Happy

The Empire Line Strikes Back

Speaking as a trans person me'self ........

Sometimes, just sometimes, the world seems like its looking up .......

72. Grease Monkey Silver badge

Ha Ha Ha

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

And, indeed, Ha.

But on a serious point we have yet another case where the plea in mitigation is that the defendents were drunk. There are very few places outside the UK where drunkeness is considered to lead to violence. To suggest that it does in many countries will get you laughed at. Secondly there is no way this should be accepted as a plea in mitigation.

IF you believe that alcohol consumption leads to violence (and I don't believe it does) then you should not be allowed to use this in a plea of mitigation, since you believe that alcohol breeds violence then in drinking to excess you are admitting the possibility that you may commit a violent act. It would be like submitting as a plea in mitigation the fact that you had been drinking heavilly before you drove your car into a bus queue. Nobody would do that, so why is it used an excuse for violent crime.

If however you don't believe that alcohol consumption leads to violence then you would not enter such a plea. Either way it's no go.

Lets be entirely fair alcohol is used as an excuse. Thugs generally consider a good night out to be too much alcohol followed by violence. They can then blame the alcohol for their violent behaviour.

The law needs to make up it's mind. Either alcohol breeds violence in which case admitting to drinking heavilly before comitting a violent crime should lead to a increase in sentence, not the currently hope for reduction; or it doesn't in which case the plea is pointless.

73. Grease Monkey Silver badge

Have you noticed...

...the way they don't appear to be particularly drunk until after they've been slotted. Certainly not several jugs of cocktails and ten pints of cider drunk. So the "we only done it 'cos we was pissed" excuse is probably crap. In my experience most neds grossly exaggerate the amount they have drunk anyway. More than likely trying to save a bit of face as in "I'd have 'ad 'im if I 'adn't drunk ten pints." Whereas the apparent drunkeness later in the video is probably down to a little mild concussion.

Oh, and Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

74. Chika
    Heart

Excellent!

A worthy example of a total fail.

Oh, sorry! Thought we were still talking about Carl4 here! The video? I suspect that the berks now in custody will be praying for a lengthy spell in solitary just to hide their embarrassment!

And as for Sarah, I wuv you so vewwy vewwy much!

75. Jess
    Thumb Up

Hahaha

A well deserved thumping, then tagging and curfews.

76. John Dougald McCallum
    Go

@ Phoenix (Nice one)

Only when they have gone overboard and lost the plot.I think I know the one you are referring to and he definitely lost it, any way going by the response time for the fuzz it looks likley that they were responding to the earlier fight as can be seen at the start of the CCTV footage.

77. Steve Taylor 3
    Happy

Turnaround is fair play

Lovely lovely story. Someone upstream mentioned enjoying hearing about the tables being turned, so here's another. My dear home city of Melbourne is becoming notorious for attacks on Indian students by racist dickheads, so it was nice to see:

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/racist-skater-hospitalised-after-tussle-with-indian-wrestlers-20091005-gint.html

(Summary: if you want to go and beat up random Indians, do not do so at an Indian wrestling convention.)

78. My New Handle
    Grenade

The crazy thing is ...

... if we all collectively stood our ground and twatted the half-brain neanderthals that stalk our streets at night then there would be no continual problem at all. Where the idiots win is when we all stand back and look on, taking no action, mostly because we fear the law will come down on us rather than the perps.

It is really heartwarming to not only read about this but for the official video to go out into the wild for all to see the comeuppance occur.

And before some bleeding heart liberal pipes up about the need to understand these in-breeds, let me just say that this kind of person does not need understanding. It is their victims that need understanding - the perps need some good old fashioned, but much needed, punishment. Then maybe *they* will develop the understanding that they cannot behave so mindlessly and selfishly.

79. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

hahahah thats GOLD!

Towards the end of the video the drunk guy with his top off is doing the perfect impersonation of Lee Mack's "So cockney it fukn' hurts" skit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5lC6t69SBY

80. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

Ah good ole Swansea

The sunday before this happened, I watched this lot in a cage fight event, I'm still dumbfounded that the chavs started on 4 lads who are all that big. Apparently the chavs also attempted to press charges, the local plod understandably said no. They got everything they deserve

81. pingudownunder
    Happy

now i know why i left Britain

because there are drunken inbred twats around like those two. And they only got a 4 month cerfew. Probably will also get a trip to Centreparks thanks to the neer-do-well-bleeding-hearts brigade.

They should have got at least 20 years for the unforgivable crime of drinking cider. I stopped drinking that when i was about 12.

Whilst not one for vigilantes, i gotta also admit that justice is sweet in that case. The cage fighters should be given a knighthood.

82. Anonymous Coward
    Pint

Sorry Sarah,

On this guys behalf. Thanks for sticking around and doing a great job as Moderatrix. On behalf of all those who think you do a great job, I thank you.

Beer on me.

83. Pascal Monett Silver badge

I say yay

I can't help but love it when ape-brained lowlifes get theirs.

On the other hand, I must say that that video really does justice to the CCTV debate - half the action takes place behind a mass of twigs and leaves. Thankfully, the "good" part is indeed visible. And good it is !

Well done to the "ladies", and a bloody swift encounter it was ! They knew just where to hit to stop the fight without permanently damaging anyone - thus respecting their adversaries on top of it all !

Impressive, by any account. As is Ms Bee. Not often I get to learn a new word. I'll be bouncing that one around my head for a day or two just to get used to it. Thanks !

And all hail the Moderatrix and her BOOTnotes !

84. seanj

@AC 15:39

I don't have the two mixed up, but "Not to advocate self-defence, but self defence rocks" sounds vastly less amusing to me than what I originally posted (and I do post for my own amusement, I gave up trying to amuse Ms Bee a while ago - I'm just not that witty).

That being said, if our Dear Moderatrix wishes to provide a one-to-one vocabulary session (bring a dictionary!), I'm game.

Now I'm off to find out what all those wordy things wot she wrote in her post mean....

85. Tom 7

I like the way the police turn up

once the yobs have been subdued!

86. Paul Johnston
    Happy

@ Steve Taylor 3

Sorry to be picky but it said "wrestling team sport Kabaddi"

As a student we used to watch this on Channel Four on Sunday.

Never call it wrestling myself.

Lets just hope it was the Indian Army team not the railway workers

87. Jon G

Wasting

If the chavs tried to press charges shouldnt they also be charged with wasting police time ?

88. Sheinen

In a similar story

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2672670/Hero-who-beat-up-yob-on-video-is-revealed-as-Gulf-War-veteran-with-two-black-belts.html

I saw both of these in the Sun yesterday and loved every minute of both. It's great to see the yobby bastards start on the wrong person, you always pray for it to happen and then it does! Twice!

89. Ascylto

Nice One # By phoenix

And that's just one of the things the Coppers just don't get. The vast majority of people are happy with the sort of 'justice' handed out by the cage fighters.

The Police (when they can be bothered to turn up) have to be so politically correct they arrest the wrong people. In the end, it is the Police themselves who invite 'vigilante justice'.

90. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

@VoodooTrucker - Beer on me

Beer on you? No way....maybe beer on the Moderatrix and she can make us lick it off.

Yeah, that's it.

91. Sheinen
    FAIL

Guf War Vet

As a quick follow on from the last one, the guy in the previous story I mentioned is doing something retarded to the max.

The Yobbo prick hurled threatening abuse at a relative stranger for no reason other than to look 'hard' and was put down, quickly and with utter precision from a Gulf War vet with 2 black belts...He becomes an overnight laughing stock as youtube goes gaga for the footage, the Sun (and other papers) cotton on and print the story...and now the prick is trying to sue the Sun for 'humiliating' him!

Of all the most pathetic, self-rightous, pointless things to do...

92. Alexander Graham Bell
    Pint

Top marks to the Welsh Police

For once they did the right thing and nick the plonkers, rather that arresting the cage fighters for all crimes like being too tall, in possesion of a splendid pair of biceps, soliciting, being armed and danerous (sorry for that one), Heres to natural justice the Darwinian way

93. Ihre Papiere Bitte!!
    Go

@ mh 1151 07/10

"As well as being a pretty good way to keep fit there is a bit of an overlap between the skills you need for programming and for setting up a submission. Doing something like a choke hold or a joint lock is more about planning and sequencing moves than just brute strength."

Not to mention that the skills etc come in very handy when yet one more user asks stupid questions - e.g. why scrolling down in Excel doesn't take them to the "next page"... (yes, I have been asked that one before!)

This topic is closed for new posts.