back to article Sony to rename Motion Control

Sony isn’t content with the PlayStation 3’s upcoming Motion Control peripheral and wants to improve its functionality, lower the price, build a broader compatible games catalogue change the device’s name. World+Dog may have grown accustomed to calling the Microsoft Project Natal rival "Motion Control", but Sony executive …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. ukuser
    Happy

Name suggestion

How about "the big stick to beat our customers with".

kinda has a sony ring about it dont you think?

2. Fernandobeto

re

Personally? I think something simple like The Wand. It's basically a wand controller, just keep things simple and the name will stick. Sony's Wand. It might have a strange ring those more puerile minded, but otherwise I think it's a good one. Now just give us some GOOD CORE GAMES for it Sony!

Get a FREE PS3!

http://www.gamesncs.com/rd_p?p=192108&t=9528&a=13190-splaystation&gift=13190

3. ran93r

Obvious

Peemote

4. MarkOne
    FAIL

@Fernandobeto

Don't you think the PS3 no good games is rather 2006...

I can name 10 PS3 exclusives that totally spank anything on other systems. PS3 is about quality not quantity. 360 had more games, but most of them are rates less than 5/10. Check out Metacritic, far more PS3 games score much better...

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Oh dear

MarkOne leapt to poor little Sony's defence so quick he didn't actually read the comment he was referring to. "Give us some GOOD CORE GAMES for it Sony!" was referring to the motion control peripheral, not the PS3 itself.

As for the motion controller itself, they should call it the "Look How Many Wiis Nintendo Have Sold" controller.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like