back to article Lucky iPhone developer gets very own App Store hotline

As a worldwide chorus of mobile developers howls over Apple's unwillingness to discuss the ins and outs of the iPhone App Store, Steve Jobs and his minions are providing at least one app seller with its very own support rep. According to Mike Simon - CEO of LogMeIn, the newly-public remote control outfit whose $30 iPhone app …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

LogMeIn rules

Its the best remote desktop app out there and they give you a free version forever (PC only)

2. Pete 43

Not only that

but free advertising! Lucky F*******S

3. Rob

And on the flip side to the first comment

It's the biggest bag o shite going, get better performance out of RDP or better yet VNC

4. Scott Mckenzie

What's Number 1

So what is the highest grossing app then....

Agreed on LogMeIn, just moved from Webex PCNow as the free version of LogMeIn is great for users with lesser needs, whereas Pro2 is perfect for the majority of users.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Not that unusual..

I have a direct contact at Apple who provides help and advice on the submission process via either phone or email.. We also get regular requests for artwork for publicity purposes..

6. D@v3
    WTF?

What do Loopt do???

Loopt do not exist on iTunes, the nearest i could find was LoopTek, I would expect that a "high profile" "poster child" would have at least 1 entry (like the similarly lauded Yelp) in the Jobsian flea market.

On a (slightly) more relevant note, £17.99 for logmein on my iPhone, might (might) be the first App that is worth paying for.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

@D@v3

The app is well worth it - used twice since it came out, both times saved major hassle.

8. This post has been deleted by its author

9. James O'Brien
    Thumb Up

@Nay sayers

Switched from the pile o' shit that Webex has become to LogMeIn and love it. No issues with performance and the remote reboot/reconnect feature is a life saver.

10. Kotonoha
    Thumb Down

LogMeIn?

Nothing can ever match RDP. Everything else is just a souped up feed of screenshots.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like