back to article Pre-release BlackBerry Onyx tips ups for sale on the web

An unreleased BlackBerry smartphone, which purportedly succeeds the RIM's Bold, is available for sale online. onyx_01 The owner wants £900 for this pre-release Onyx Pictures of the Onyx – also known as the 9020 - have been doing the rounds online for several months. But this single pre-release device is believed to be the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Grenade

Sexy!

Now that is one sexy generic looking Berry!

Generic as in it looks pretty much spot on like a bold.

Excited though, as the specs look like they have merged all the good points of the bold and the curve together into one glorious blackberry offspring.

Let's hope it's curve size though, bold is too wide.

Now if we only could get a new version of the BlackBerry OS so we could get higher resolution video recording on our current devices :)

2. Serenity

Identical

Looking at my Boldand that dark, hard to see picture, I'd have to say that it appears absolutely identical to the bold. Not sure that's an auction I'd bid on....

3. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Paris

It looks like an 8900 curve and smells like an 8900 curve so it must be a ... "New Bold"?

Something fishy about that photo and it aint Paris you are smelling.

4. Darkone

an old pre-release...

this must be quite an old pre-release version. the current pre-rel version has been renamed to the 9700 and has an optical trackpad rather than the trackball.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Alert

Hmmm

Looks like a curve that has the black rubber skin that covers the silver surrounds.

I'm looking at mine with the skin jsut now and trying to play spot the differnce

6. pctechxp
    Thumb Down

Here comes another

Just like the others

7. Tim
    Stop

That is a Bold

It's not even slightly different to the one sitting in front of me. Caveat emptor.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like