back to article Hilton's mum enjoys One Night in Paris

Paris Hilton's dear old ma Kathy got a bit of a shock when she finally got around to watching Adria Petty's documentary on the jetsetting Mother Teresa of Kigali, because the film contained extracts from legendary amateur grumble flick One Night in Paris. Mum was treated to a preview screening of Paris, Not France, ahead of …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. slim mcslim
    Thumb Up

2012 Olymipcs

Would the BBC use such terms as Spam Javelin... Can you see it in Steve Backley's hand... hmmn on second thoughts....

Icon has to be the closest match I think....

2. Mark C 1
    Paris Hilton

Re: I can't believe they kept that part in there ....

What did she mean?

3. Snot Nice
    Coffee/keyboard

Pure class

"who takes time out from her punishing schedule only to worry Rick Salomon's spam javelin."

Nuff said.

4. Chris Collins

Perils of fame

I was under the impression that Paris's art film was a cynical ploy to achieve fame for the hitherto un-noticeable heiress. Her family being already fully cognisant of her organ-tooting skills. This is one of the reasons why this film is just mugging-to-the-camera cheesecake, rather than full on hamburger shots. Maybe I'm a cynic.

5. Geeks and Lies
    Happy

Spam Javelin

Hilarious euphemism, hilarious. My new challenge is to get this into my next work meeting! Good work el Reg

6. Matt.Smart
    Paris Hilton

Hehehe

If there were ever an occasion where the icon to the left were more apt, I haven't seen it.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@ Geeks and Lies

"Let's throw the Spam Javelin, and see which Hairy Clam it lands in..."

8. My New Handle

Hilton's mum enjoys ...

Methinks that was not so ...

The cynical view is most likely bang on. Certainly the several flicks have done her no harm.

Paris icon - 'cos I'd have liked to bang on her once in a while

9. Fred Flintstone Gold badge

Misleading title :-)

Am I the only one who had different expectations of the article contents? Yes?

Aww, disappointed (à la Kevin Kline in "A fish called Wanda")

:-)

10. Martin 49
    Joke

Hungry

Cheesecake, Hamburger, Clam and Spam.

Maybe Cream Pie for afters?

11. Jerome 0
    Paris Hilton

@ Matt.Smart

There was that time when Paris got poked in the eye by a big spiky question mark...

12. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

At anonymous Coward,

Should that be

"lets toss the Spam Javelin, and see which Hairy Clam it lands in"

13. Matt.Smart

@Jerome

Ha. Okay, _that_ was more apt.

14. I didn't do IT.
    Joke

@ Jerome

But it's OK - she was wearing protective eye wear!

Surely doing her part to promote safety for the 2012 Olympics?!

15. Toastan Buttar
    Thumb Up

Watching it

I also find it gets very hard when I watch it.

16. ThinkingOutLoud
    Boffin

Paris. Hmmm.

Paris can worry my spam javelin anytime. In fact, she can positively agitate it.

As long as I don't get to stir someone else's fresh porridge, of course.

Oh, were you just eating some fish in white sauce? Sorry...

Tech icon 'coz the kids won't understand.

17. Nordrick Framelhammer

This makes me wonder

Just how many "us" there were in the "very hard for us to watch", whether the hard was hard enough to drive in nails, how many sought treatment for rug burns (floor rugs not the Donald Trump type) and how many points out of 10 they awarded Paris for her pitiful attempts at a Thai Throat Massage.

Or is this just a cynical attempt to con people other than the vacuous, vacuum headed type that think she is the greatest thing since cliced bread into watching a schlockumentary that has been approved by the Hilton family and therefore will only present the mindless bint in a positive light.

What will they fill the other 59 minutes of the time slot with (note the other minute included opening and closing titles)?

18. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

After reading these comments

I need a shower to get clean....

Raincoat!

19. Mr Ian
    Thumb Up

Spam Javelin

CHORTLE!!

This topic is closed for new posts.