back to article Connecticut man misses dental appointment

A 41-year-old Connecticut man was cuffed after turning up five days late for a dental appointment in his birthday suit, the Connecticut Post reports. Christopher Hoff earlier this week arrived at the Stratford clinic stark bollock naked, provoking a fit of the screaming abdabs in the female receptionist. He then legged it, …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. The Original Ash

Failure to comply with fingerprinting?!

You mean they don't bring over two of the largest coppers in the station to beat you with truncheons until you can't resist any further?

Apparently the definition of "reasonable force" in the US is slightly lower than it is here.

2. The Vociferous Time Waster
    Coffee/keyboard

5 days late and naked?

must have been an ace weekend

3. ElNumbre
    Coat

New Nickname...

I bet he gets a new nickname - Hassle Hoff....

Yes I know, but its Friday.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Title goes here: Yay!

But did his 'good tan' go...

...you know...

...down there?

5. Hermes
    Unhappy

Where....

exactly did he need that filling?

6. Bad Beaver
    Paris Hilton

'mericans...

A female receptionist screaming at the sight of a man in the nude? I mean, was he at least hideously empurpled in a way to provoke such a fit?

7. John A Blackley

Help, please

Why did he have a dental appointment in his birthday suit?

8. LateNightLarry
    Paris Hilton

We don't need no steenkin' title...

No Playmobil reconstruction??? Didn't happen if we can't see a Playmobil view.

If I were his dentist, I'd charge him for the missed visit and pointedly request that he find a new dentist before his next appointment. And advise my receptionist to mark his record as "banned from this office".

Paris... 'cause I'd be willing to see her anytime.

9. regadpellagru
    FAIL

puritans

"Christopher Hoff earlier this week arrived at the Stratford clinic stark bollock naked, provoking a fit of the screaming abdabs in the female receptionist. He then legged it, later to be confronted by police at his house."

I suppose the random female receptionist, in the US of A, has never seen a naked man, in her whole life ... Probably all lights have always been off when she's been doing stuff with her BF/husband, as well. Puritans ...

In France, recently, they shot a vid as a joke with naked girls walking in the street and singing. There's never been any complaint so far.

Google for "baby baby vid".

This topic is closed for new posts.