back to article PS3's motion control kit better than Xbox's, claims analyst

As the motion-controlled gaming war intensifies, one brave market analyst as hinted that Sony’s Motion Control technology is superior to Microsoft’s Project Natal. Both systems were demoed at the recent E3 games show in North America, but now Doug Creutz, an analyst at Cowen & Co, has since told website Gamasutra that “Sony's …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

mmmm

The only thing that is clear at the minute, is Sony has proved it works infront of everyone at their conference at E3.

The 360 demo of Mylo looks pretty good, but why would you want to talk and splash water with a 11 year old boy. Strange!!

2. Mark 9
    FAIL

At least the Sony demo was real

The Microsoft one was smoke and mirrors, and frankly, I don't understand why the press havn't attacked Microsoft like mad dogs, when Sony got such a bad press for the Killzone2 prerender..(which actually turned out better looking than the prerender anyway..).

But then American company, American media... Microsoft can't do anything wrong in their rose tinted welding goggles.

3. George Britton

too little, too late

Having played the excellent Grand Slam Tennis with the Wii Motion Plus, MS and PS3 have a lot of catch up. In light of Wii sales, the words "horse", "door" and "bolt" spring to mind....

4. greg 4
    FAIL

Why does it matter?

Everyone knows the PS3 is a superior console.... subscription based online gaming that costs money? wtf? no HD format disc reader? sucks. Only 720p maximum resolution? boo.

*recedes back into fanboy cave*

5. Glen 9
    FAIL

pointless...

This is all pointless.

Motion sensing made the Wii successful as it only has happy fluffy bunny games.

PS3 and 360 are still viewed as mass killing machines by the grannies, parents and small children that enjoy and actually use the motion sensing while not drunk.

Whenever "PS3 Sport" or "Big Brain Academy" hits them I would assume that most owners would kill themselves that Sony or MS is trying to turn their beloved machine into a gimmick for small children and drunken parties. We already have Guitar Hero and Rock band for that anyway.

I will stick with my keyboard and Windows 7 RC1 cuz the PC is the best games machine out there. Long live Plants VS Zombies!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like