back to article Foxy Brown hauled off to jail

Foxy Brown is today languishing in jail after a Manhattan judge yesterday revoked her probation for "violating the terms of her release" following an alleged BlackBerry assault on a neighbour, Yahoo! reports. Brown, née Inga Marchand, was already on probation after copping an assault plea for attacking two manicurists in 2004 …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Mike Campbell

This is news?

I can go to the entertainment section of the Beeb if I wanna read about this shite.

The only link, which is somewhat tenuous is that she "assaulted" her neighbour with a Blackberry - a piece of technology.

Lame.

Reg, you're going the same way as Tom's Hardware.

Down baby. Down to Chinatown.

2. Joe K

Who?

The one from that crap Tarantino film?

I thought she'd be too old to get pregnant now.

Still hit it though.

3. lansalot

Ooh. Very "gangsta" !

Ah come on, all these rappers love to play up the "Gangsta" lifestyle.

Now, she can "keep it real" in her cell for a while and come out smiling, safe in the knowledge that her credibility is at least twice* what it was earlier. I mean, OK, she didn't exactly "pop a cap" in someone's "ass", but hey - it's a start !

Actually, it could make for some pretty good telly - forget all this cowardly East Coast vs West hide-in-a-car-take-pot-shots-and-drive-off rubbish - I say we get them all lined up in the Mall carpark and they fling mobiles and blackberries at each other until someone is crowned the victor. I'd pay to see it !

* quick: what's two times zero again ?

4. laird cummings

Full marks for accuracy and power, though...

Oughtta make that a geek olympics sport: Crackberry discus, Crackberry shot-put...

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Re: Reg, you're going the same way as Tom's Hardware.

quote:

Reg, you're going the same way as Tom's Hardware.

Ouch, now that's harsh! I stopped reading Tom's Hardware long ago.

6. Morely Dotes

@ lansalot

"fling mobiles and blackberries at each other"

No, sorry. Live grenades. Last gangsta standing goes to prison for life. Good riddance to the rest of this humanoid garbage.

This topic is closed for new posts.