back to article Home and Away star in 'Lewinsky' moment

The Oz TV world is reeling today after Home and Away star Lincoln Lewis admitted filming a sex vid on his mobile phone and then showing the amateur grumble flick to fellow cast and crew members. Lincoln Lewis The offending footage was apparently grabbed last year and involved the active participation of a "teenage TV starlet …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. jason
    Stop

And this is IT news....how?

Why? Am I missing something here?

Is it because a device using electricity was used?

2. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

Re : Jason

No its because he's young and good loooking, earns an Imperial Shitload more that any of us ever will and he actually had sexual contact with a real female. Now all of the Reg readers will hate him for every one of these things.

3. David Neil
    Flame

FFS

How many times do you need telling, if it's in the Bootnotes section, there is an odds on chance it's got bugger all to do with IT

4. Steve Foster

@Jason & AC

Of course, it's equally possible that the whole thing is a publicity stunt, designed to raise his profile, just in time for a new show in which he features to be broadcast.

Cynical, moi?

5. Maverick
    Thumb Up

@Steve Foster

oui!

6. Peter Kay

Lighten up, will you?

The occasional bit of scandal or interest is a welcome break from the unrelenting parade of crap hardware, buggy or indequate software, sparse documentation, sub standard customer service and biased opinion that is the IT world.

Still, I find it terribly amusing that someone is of 'tremendous character' when they show other people a video of them getting a blowjob. Accepted convention is that it's private between the people who participated in whatever act it was..

The attitude of his mother is just delightful too. I can't see that the woman was at all involved in the decision to show his crew mates, so her crime is giving him a blowjob and allowing him to film it? Somehow I think the chap might object to his mother choosing him a chaste partner..

Oh, and actually I reckon a majority of thereg's readers are, or have been, in a relationship (and no, that doesn't count Inflatable Irene).

7. n
    Coat

errrm...

bootynotes?

8. Anonymous Coward
    Alert

@ "No its because he's young and good loooking" AC

He's not even good looking. If it wasn't for his haircut he'd be a minger.

9. Winkypop Silver badge
    Stop

But....

what has Falsebook got to say on the matter?

And Twitter?

Et al.....

10. William Towle
    Coat

...though he *is* "very warm and affectionate"

From 2008: "Anyone who has ever met Lincoln knows that he is a very warm and affectionate type of guy. He has a lot of female friends and he very touchy-feely but that doesn''t necessarily mean he wants to jump into bed with them,"*

Of course not. The sheets would obscure the view, for a start.

(* http://www.topnews.in/stephanie-rice-lincoln-lewis-very-very-close-friends-294641)

11. Lucy McDonald
    Joke

Surely it hasn't escaped anyone's notice.......

"young up-and-coming"

*bang* innuendo overload

12. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

@Lucy McDonald

You kind of beat me to it, but I'll add this:

"The network has disciplined their young up-and-coming celeb, but programming director Tim Worner insisted it would stand by him"

And do what exactly, watch????

13. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

Hmmm

@AC> "...he actually had sexual contact with a real female. Now all of the Reg readers will hate him for every one of these things."

Speak for yourself ;)

14. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

I don't believe a word of it

After all, there is no playmobile recreation. Surely that's needed if the original has been deleted (ha ha ha ha ha ha yeah, sure........)

She knows how that works.....

15. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

Me Also

@AC> "...he actually had sexual contact with a real female. Now all of the Reg readers will hate him for every one of these things."

And me :)

(and I dont hate him, just dont fancy him)

16. Tim Bates

@ AC post 3

"earns an Imperial Shitload more that any of us ever will"

He's an Aussie actor in a semi-popular Aussie soap... I doubt he gets more than the average school teacher.

17. Ascylto

Lament?

Lewis lamented: "You do stupid things when you are young ...."

Having your dick sucked was stupid?

No it wasn't.

It was very pleasurable.

18. greenmantle
    Paris Hilton

Playmobile reconstruction

...or it didn't happen

Paris, because her videos are still available...

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like