back to article Canon Pixma MX330

Recent offerings suggest a handful of printer manufacturers are trying to move inkjet technology into the lower-end small office, SoHo space, by targeting those wanting the superior colour inkjets can produce, without all the glossy photo facilities of family and photo-buff models. Canon Pixma MX330 Doing the business: Canon …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Lionel Baden

wireless ??

just wondering i know somebody who would love this with wireless capability !

2. Anonymous Coward
    Unhappy

Not for me

It looks good, and I'm a big fan of Canon gear (I use their camera's and printers), but to have combined ink carts on a mixed-use printer is really dumb. To me separate tanks = cheap(er) to run, combined tanks (a la HP for one) = a small fortune in consumables.

The depth of field issues on the scanner might cause me a small problem, but the lack of either Ethernet, or better still wireless, is a major deal breaker.

Shame because I'm in the market for an all-in-one, and like I said, Canon have my respect.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Alternative Canon...?

The Pixma MX860 has separate colour ink cartridges, 2 paper cassettes, wireless and ethernet connections, in the same form factor. But it is twice the price...

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

We had terrible results with the Pixma all-in-one

Just an FYI that our company had chronic problems with several Pixma all-in-one machines and finally had to replace them with equipment from other companies. Canon support was good but the machines were totally unreliable with constant error messages, jams, out of ink messages when not, etc. Canon could not fix these machines so we switched to another brand and have had zero problems. We went thru HELL for over a year with the Pixma series machines.

This topic is closed for new posts.