back to article Gone

Gone.

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Nick Oakley

I can't even open the link to sign up ....

I'm even worse - the link to sign up opens a new tab under Firefox 2 but I'm lucky if I get half the page opening up and I've just given up after several attempts over 2 days.

2. Stuart
    Stop

Just guessing - on a few things

I wuz registered for the daily bumpf but had to add the weekly whitepaper thingy to qualify for the contest. I'm not certain but form a reasonable concept that this is a new thang and must thusly be promoted by the 1 in ?000?0?0?? chance of a new flashy mobe.

As for Neil I'm a guessin' he just followed the link and then tried to create a NEW user by punching his info in. You may need to follow the link for existing users at the top of the originally linked to page. Yes, it should be more prominent but by the same token we need to fully read all of any page thoroughly -now where's that Microsoft EULA I just clicked accept on?:-)?

All the best Stuart

3. Tomo
    Gates Horns

the best iPhone botherer yet?!?

Isn't that what you touted the first Diamond to be? I unfortunately am an HTC Diamond owner. I thought that HTC and Windows Mobile couldn’t get any worse than my previous HTC phone, a HTC TyTN (Hermes 200), I was wrong. The HTC Diamond, or at least Vodafone incarnation of it is one of the most infuriating, useless piles of poo I have had the misfortune of owning. Perhaps if you were subjected to using one day-in day-out for months you would change your tune.

4. Suresh Sundaram

what?

i thought tytn was a big hit, and so is this diamond2?!

5. iamapizza
    Stop

Me me me

I would like to be able to win this phone. Please do not sign up. Thank you. Go buy an iPhone.

This topic is closed for new posts.