back to article iRiver P7 8GB portable media player

Here at Reg Hardware, we’ve been given to wonder if iRiver has rather lost the plot of late. Sure, the Lplayer was a decent enough bit of kit, but the E100 and Spinn? Writing, “could do better” on their end of term report cards would have been polite in the extreme. However, some of the devices on the iRiver booth at the 2009 …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Bronek Kozicki

but is it suitable replacement to Clix2 ?

No AMOLED, issues with tags in non-MP3 files? Not sure a like it. And if it does not support Audible, iRiver, you can get stuffed.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Flame

Why, oh why, oh why...

... does it only do 16Gb?

I've currently got 80Gb on my MP3 player (and another 80Gb or more room for expansion) and it's a bit old and clunky. Why would anyone want a mere 16Gb after that?

Unless of course you're one of those tards that spends hours copying different playlists to different memory cards (and then having to delete stuff when you've bought a new album and have no spare cards).

Why not just buy some kind of PDA if you want to fanny about with memory cards? That way you can do other things too...

3. This post has been deleted by its author

4. Rasczak
    Stop

The picture, music and text areas are represented by the last file accessed

This sounds like a great idea, a screengrab from somewhere in the last video you were playing, on your homescreen. I can just see it, offering a mate a look at your new media player, no chance of emabarrasment at all is there.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

a red-headed step son

Poor little gingers....

or did you mean Apple?

6. Nick Mallard

Very nice but more importantly...

who's the young lady in rubber in one of the pics? ;)

This topic is closed for new posts.