back to article Angelina Jolie spied with Palm Pré

Many people already hate celebrities because of their fabulous wealth and good looks, but now you can add another peeve to the list – at least if you’re a Palm buff. Angelina Jolie been spotted with a pre-release Palm Pré. A production assistant reportedly saw the luscious lipped Jolia carrying and using the phone while on the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Alastair Smith
    Go

Pics or it didn't happen.

'nuff said.

2. Adam Williamson
    Paris Hilton

and here was me...

...wondering why Palm shares went through the roof this morning. Must be the infamous (on Wall St.) Jolie factor!

(Paris, because she wishes she was cool enough to get a Pre).

3. Ewen Bruce
    Paris Hilton

That's good enough for me.

If a renowned technology expert like Jolie give it the thumbs up, as far as I'm concerned the debate is over. Where can I hand over the cash?

4. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

Well, obviously...

...it's a Pré-release version.

Mine's the one with the blackberry 8700 in the pocket...

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

iSheep.

Anyone else get wound up, that you no longer have to have the best product, and that if you create hype/image you can sell infinitely more of your crap product than actually making a good product and relying on it's technical merits.

The morons buying Blackberrys/iPhones/Xboxes and now Palm Pre, they really don't know anything about them before they buy them (or in this case given them to walk around with in public to fuel the hype).

What a sad iSheep society we have become...

6. Law
    Coat

RE: iSheep.

Sometimes I can see the arguement for banning comments on el reg... I'm assuming you are the one with the *insert spec-heavy-but-barely-unusable phone model* in the pocket?? Moron indeed.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

@iSheep

Just criticise the PS3, Nokia N96, Linux and Windows XP / Vista and you'll have a full house for a flame war. There is no such thing as "the best product" - what is the "best" car ?

If I'm a sheep, you're a Lemming.

8. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

@@iSheep

If you're a lemming, then I'm Faramarz Gharibian

9. David Dawson
    Happy

@@@iSheep

Baah?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like