back to article Oz foetus becomes Facebook star

An Australian foetus has become an internet "star" after doting parents-to-be Claire Gillis and Luke Waring decided to set up a Facebook page to keep friends up to speed on the pre-sprog's progress, Reuters reports. Gillis explained to Oz's Daily Telegraph: "We have friends and family all over the world, so we're using it for …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Matt Haswell

Lester on Facebook

So.... this isn't you then?

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?k=10080&id=610359812

2. This post has been deleted by its author

3. Jamie Kitson

Ah, a myspace man hu?

nt

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Here here!

"this hack would rather chew off his own right arm than go within 1,000 light years of the Facebook social networking phenomenon"

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Think of the Children !

This poor kid is being treated like a media puppet before it's born. For god sake, it will be in rehab before it's 1st bithday. Why don't they think of the Children....

PS what is Facespace or Mybook or whatever it's called?

6. Jason Togneri

"embryofest"

Seriously, "embryofest" is a word which goes second only to "blogosphere" in the sense of disgust I find invoked within me upon its use.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Nothing new there...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=649344408

8. Robin Hall

Age Limit

You're not supposed to have a Faacebook page unless you're 14 (and then only if you give your school/college).

I know this because our cat had to count in cat years to start up his...

9. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

The first foetus...

Is this going to be the first foetus to have it's identity stolen?

10. Dillon Pyron

Facewhatever

Lester, Lester, Lester. 1000 lightyears? I doubt very seriously your WiFi connection would reach that far, unless you have an ungodly Yagi. More than just a Pringles can.

Um, wouldn't that be a nude photo? I've never been there (I'd rather be sitting next to Lester in outer space), but I'm pretty sure nudes are frowned upon.

My Corgi Toby is 9 and 5, Ruby is 3 and 5. That makes him about 67 and her 24. I guess I can start pages for them. Both graduates of the Exmoor Academy (I even have the diplomas and pictures, complete with mortar boards).

Lester, I owe you a link to some USGP pix. Maybe I'll post them tonight.

This topic is closed for new posts.