back to article Nvidia countersues Intel in licensing spat

Nvidia filed a countersuit against Intel for breach of contract yesterday, in which it alleged Chipzilla had made misleading statements in an effort to weaken the graphics chipmaker's licensing rights. The suit is also seeking to kill off Intel's licence to Nvidia's graphic processing and 3D computing patents. "Having …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Ash
    Thumb Up

Heh

There's a good reason why I'm doing a Law degree.

2. Craig
    Happy

nVidia + AMD combo set to rise again

C'mon nVidia, give us a nice new juicy chipset for AMD's new Phenom II processors, and really kick Intel between the legs!

3. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

@ Heh... Next in line

1st it's the Bankers.

Next is the Lawyers. Good luck.

Paris because at least she knows when she's being screwed by someone in a suit...

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@@ Heh... Next in line

Ahh the idiots speak, already forgeting that the only ones who should go against the wall are the politicos and their minders (police commisioners, civil servants, lobbyists), becouse they are the ones responsible for creating the world in which we live.

5. Outcast
    Alien

You mean...

....... it wasn't the lizards ?

:shock:

6. Craig

Re: nVidia + AMD combo set to rise again

Looks like there's already a new (and I think it's unanounced since I haven't heard about it yet) chipset from nVidia for the AM3 chips - the 980a SLI (http://www.nvidia.com/object/product_nforce_980a_sli_us.html). Now I need to find which motherboard manufacturers are bringing this to market!

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@@@ Heh... Next in line

It must be blissful to live in such ignorance! What do you think the MP's did before they joined the house? Clue: Law isn't exactly under-represented.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like