back to article El Reg nails rooftop 60-ft todger outrage mansion

There was much merriment yesterday at the news that an 18-year-old wag had painted a 60-ft phallus on the roof of his parents' £1m Berkshire mansion - an outrage which escaped mum and dad's notice for a year: The giant phallus seen on the roof of Berkshire mansion. Photo: KNS News The BBC reported that the young man was …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. TeeCee Gold badge
    Joke

It's all in the timing.

Now, if only the newspaper in question had phoned for comment at around lunchtime on Wednesday:

"There's a huge, useless prick on your roof. Would you care to comment?"

"That can't be right. I have the Parliament Channel on and he's taking PMQs at Westminster right now."

2. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

yoof of 2day, innit.

I am outraged to see this profanity which although is a fine example of teenage artistry is only half complete. Anyone can see that this lazy half arse git has left room for the 'giz shot' but could not be bothered to complete it.

What does our future hold for use when these teenagers cannot be bothered to complete their works and teach the next generation of cockart !!!!

If I was his old man I would have him back up those ladders with a can of paint to compete the task before getting him to clean it off to teach him a lesson he will remember.

All I can say is this would not have happened in my day.... B==D ~

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Hmm

I blame the parents

4. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

At first I thought El Reg was being slow with this story

but now I realise the delay was solely down to the relentless effort to give Reg readers the fullest possible version of the story. I take my hat off to you, because I couldn't find the place in a few hours of map-scouring last night.

5. Mike Hopkins

It's not a real phallus!

It cannot be a true representation of a penis unless it is drawn in magenta, and has the three (essential) pubic hairs per testicle.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

What a jolly jape!

Rory must be having a jolly good laugh on his trip with Tarquin, Mile & Toby at all the media coverage.

There's no way he'll be made to climb back up there and paint over it. They'll probably get the Polish handyman in to do it.

Although, if I were them, I'd be more worried about being done over now. Looks like a nice secluded spot.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@What a jolly jape

Hey, Don't involve me!

:-)

8. Yorkshirepudding
    Go

epic win

fantastic i love it if i was the old man it would be a mix of indignation and admiration

9. Anonymous Coward
    Stop

Obvious fake.

Is it just me, or isn't it obvious that this is just a photoshopped image (to use the colloquial verb), and not a real one at all?

You can even see the lower edge where they haven't got the grey to overlay far enough, and the blurred transparency allowing some of the actual roof detail to show through.

It isn't even April 1st - you could have waited a few more days.

10. Christoph

This is hardly news

This has been happening for a *long* time.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=50.813641,-2.474971&t=h&z=19

11. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

Nearby places

...include Heads Ln, Bell Ln, and Inkpen Common.

Please won't someone think of the children!

12. michael
    Joke

dose this make pliots crimnals

for looking at it as it is abviousley a under age cock

13. Jeremy
    Dead Vulture

Come on El Reg, you're faster than this

The Beeb had this yesterday with the village name under the photo. Took all of about 15 seconds to find it. Come on El Reg, less beer, more Google phallus finding.

Another angle for those who think it's a fake:

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?Teens_giant_penis_surprise_for_parents&in_article_id=594257&in_page_id=2

14. Neil Kay
    Paris Hilton

Spotted Dick

When I did a search on Google Earth last night it correctly found the property, pinned as 'penis house'

/just sayin

//Paris - as the subject is relevant to her interests

15. Don Sinclair

Its full of mystical energy

A anyoneinitiated to The Ancient Order of Baton Le Beuf will tell you the phallus is in complete allignment with a significant lay line which on the eve of the oncoming Age Of Aquarias it will/should, if my notes are correct ejaculate to the nearest church spire..........The truth is out there?

16. Kate
    Thumb Up

huge arse

Just to let you know, the huge arse link is still working, but Google Earth appears to have updated its satpics and the lovingly constructed arse isn't there any more!

Still nice to see the occasional cock around the place.

17. Zygote
    Paris Hilton

COCK

Kinda beautifys the area I think.

MORE cocks on roofs please.

Paris - because something this size would still rattle around inside her.

18. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

re: Anonymous Coward who thinks its an "obvious fake"

you are an idiot.

This topic is closed for new posts.