back to article Lenovo ThinkPad X61 Tablet

Lenovo supplies its X series ThinkPad as a regular laptop and also as a reversible Tablet in both X60 and X61 variants, so that's four basic models, but there are so many options and variants that it's almost impossible to list them in a tidy way - but we'll give it our best shot. Lenovo ThinkPad X61 Tablet ThinkPad X61: …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

ROTM

Obviously, the second photo shows that Lenovo is in league with the dark ones... a pity you didn't find the laser turrents mounted inside the screen casing yet. No wonder they needed a durable material!

I wonder what would happen if my cat started batting at the mouse cursor on a touch screen...

2. Chris Harden

75 percent

You've got to give it to a laptop, which is under spec'ed, over weight, over priced and has an avereage battery life, that can still get a nice 75% rating - which is the same as the Sony that im being told I have to buy up in the top right corner of the site there...

The thing I like most about Thinkpads, is that they have a nice could-survive-a-drop-down-a-flight-of-stairs feeling. I would recommend them to anyone.

Although I have a Thinkpad my ex got me onto while she worked at IBM...so..I might be a bit...biased.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like