back to article Level 3 burglary gang plead guilty

The three men caught raiding a major datacentre in central London earlier this week have all pleaded guilty to burglary charges. The trio were remanded at Thames Magistrates Court for sentencing on March 31 at Snaresbrook Crown Court. Police caught John Harrison, 31, of no fixed address, Darren May, 23, of Mansell Court in …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Ted Treen
    Black Helicopters

Not surprised...

So, "The maximum sentence for burglary in a building other than a dwelling is ten years' imprisonment. ".

But if some spaced-out little lowlife breaks into & trashes my place, which would terrorise my pets & leave the family feeling completely violated, said lowlife would now attract just a caution.

It really is time we planned the barricades and sought the AKs...

2. Chris Williams (Written by Reg staff)

Re: Not surprised...

The maximum sentence for domestic burglary is 14 years.

- Chris Williams

3. Tim Spence

@ Ted Treen

I echo your sentiments wholeheartedly - although Chris rightly states the maximum sentence for domestic burgluary is 14 years, when was the last time anyone ever, even repeated and serial burglers got anything near that?

Looks like if you gots the money, you gets your justice.

4. Richard Mason
    Unhappy

Maximum Sentence

What odds would you get that not only do they not get the maximum, if they haven't already got records as long as your arm, they don't even get a custodial sentence?

5. thefutureboy
    Boffin

Only Level 3?

They need to put in a bit more game time to get those stats up. Get grinding chaps!

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Whoa

to the folks saying they are getting this much time because L3 has money, must of missed some thing or not read the same article. The article I read said they have not been sentence yet.

7. kain preacher

@Only Level 3?

I hear BT is much easier to beat.

This topic is closed for new posts.