back to article Scotland Today in news nipslip outrage

Viewers of STV's Scotland Today got an unexpected Royal Bank of Scotland bonus on Tuesday when the teatime edition of the news prog featured a "busty blonde" nipslip boob. According to the Scottish Sun, the woman "unwittingly bared all from the passenger seat of a car as the driver - an RBS worker - was being interviewed about …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. lansalot
    Go

wide-eyed ?

and a few wide-mouthed kiddies I'm sure. Phwoar, etc etc

2. Obnoxio The Clown
    Thumb Up

Hubba Hubba!

Phwoar!

I might have to start tuning in to Scottish TV!

3. Daniel Thomas
    Paris Hilton

No seat belts in Scotland?

Seems if she were wearing one, the "wardrobe malfunction" may not have occurred.

4. lansalot
    Coat

or..

as a colleague put it - "Journalists - anything to get a scoop".

Wouldn't mind a scoop etc etc.. sorry

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Banking boob

nuff said

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

what?

Y'all need to get out more often. If nothing else, it'd give your mother time to tidy up the basement.

7. Peter Thompson

Er, I don't think so.

Looks more like a button on her blouse.

8. Darren Coleman

Trick of the light

It's light shining through the button hole. Either that or she has extremely perky tits with nipples in the wrong place.

9. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

ITV News also

I remember, because I had to rewind it on the freeview box, just to make sure.

10. Hywel Thomas

Is it ?

Not convinced. I reckon it's light coming through a buttonhole.

STV's site can't take the pressure though, so can't watch the , er (presumably) flash video to make a proper assessment.

11. Tom
    Unhappy

Nipple this in the bud

Isn't it just light coming through the button hole? I'm sure it is.

Yes, I have been scrutinising it...

12. Jon H

Already on YouTube

Someone's already uploaded it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVjKLeP9xDM

13. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

Sweet!

She's a darling!!

More tits on the news please.

14. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

Unless she's got more than one nipple on her right tit..

They're buttons.

Still, worth a shuffle anyway.

15. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Bonuses ...

So was this meant to be a RBS Bonus ?

16. Anonymous Coward
    Unhappy

False alert...

Sorry to get your hopes up... but it was just light shining through a button hole.

17. Anonymous Coward
    Unhappy

What...

...no youtube link?

18. Chris
    Paris Hilton

Why all the fuss?

I will never understand why people get whipped into a frenzy over stuff like this.

It's just a nipple! We've all got at least one!

19. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Hmmmm

A right tit, and not a director to be seen

Paris, also famous for her right tit

20. Mr B
    Coat

Light through a button hole

... the title is saucy ... but really light ... in Scotland this time of year ... no way, definitely a case of misplaced 3rd nipple.

If you want clearly identifiable nipples on a Telly broadcast, watch Underbelly, it's all about bonking system and bone-uses too.

The holy coat for me. Ta.

21. steven
    Thumb Up

sweet

where can i buy a jacket with "buttons" like that?

whata honey!

22. Anonymous Coward
    Stop

Wow...

Is everyone 12 or something? OMG a nipple.... You are on the internet, just go to another site, if you don't know how to find proper nipple pics, then you should just sell your computer now.... Seriously, the internet is over %50 nipples...

23. James Robertson

raised my Interest rate anyway

Worth looking at any way, damn she's cute

24. Steve Foster

Bigger Question...

...is why on earth are they conducting an interview while the woman is driving?

There's no way she's driving with due care and attention while being filmed and interviewed.

25. John Irwin
    Thumb Up

@sweet

"More tits on the news please."

We have that already, they're called the Government

26. Tom

not a button hole

Button holes on women's clothing are on the left.

27. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

lawl

I saw it live and remember thinking it looked a bit revealing but come on she is clearly wearing a bra and definitely not a nipslip outrage. Just look at your girlfriends. Oh wait, hahaha

28. david

It's definitely a tit...

...the one with the white hair and black eyebrows I mean

29. The Voice of Reason
    Unhappy

Nipless slip

Alas, not a nip, just light.

When she raises her hand to toy with her hair, her arm blocks the light & her so-called nip disappears.

Judging by the way she keeps pushing her chest forward, adjusting her hair, chewing with her mouth open & smiling at the camera, she seems eager to create a good impression.

30. theotherone
    Paris Hilton

fit

and she's fit too.....

31. Les Matthew
    Stop

Re: Sweet!

"More tits on the news please."

Don't we have enough politicians on the news as it is?

32. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Unfortunately...

...after close scrutiny by myself and a highly qualified team of IT-colleagues I can confirm it's a play of light caused by her button hole, it's devastating I know and it does create a wonderful, extremely realistic illusion.

I just don't know what else to say.

Except it's a shame she's constantly chewing the cud like a highland cow the entire time...such a turn off!

Meh!

33. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Chewing gum

She should learn to chew gum with her mouth closed!

34. Bad Beaver
    Paris Hilton

That "nipple" belongs to the blouse.

Have a closer look.

Anyway, what is it again with you Brits and Tits on TV?

35. Jim

Button

Rats. Yes, it must be a light through the button hole. Nipples do not point upwards at 45 degrees. Otherwise babies would never reach them. Also, RBS would hardly let her walk around the office in that state. Still, it was nice to receive a boner from bank.

36. Andy Barber
    Joke

Grow up

She is a Scottish lass after all. The further north you go in the UK the less cloths they wear!

37. This post has been deleted by its author

38. Cameron Colley

@"What","Why all the fuss?",...

Good for you, you have wives/girlfriends/partners -- now piss off while those of us without the money/social skills/large equipment/... enjoy this.

39. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

If this was in 'merrika

the howls of outrage and "think of the children" from a tiny but very loud-mouthed minority would be audible from the next continent over, and the FCC would be attempting to fine the network about eleventy-billion dollars.

I like the TV bod's "hope nobody was too distracted" comment, clearly the UK still does *some* things right. For now.

However, six months from now when Wacky Jaqui has made all nipplage illegal and just viewing it becomes punishable by 10 years in the salt mines, you're all completely fucked. Sorry.

40. foo_bar_baz
    IT Angle

Kids

ZOMG! Kids see tits! At what age does a tit stop being lunch and something they should not see?

41. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@Tom

That being the case why does she appear to have several nipples, evenly spaced just under the edge of her blouse? And even if it's not light shining through a button hole it's in completely the wrong place.

Seems there are an awful lot of saddos posting on here who have never seen a female nipple before.

42. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

Yup, it's what you thought....

light...

Anyway, since I'm off work tomorrow, and I live in Edinburgh, might need to take a wee strole see miss hotty is kicking around :-)

43. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

@Tom

"Button holes on women's clothing are on the left."

No they aren't.

44. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

The Register triumphs again

this is why i read the reg. well researched and illustrated - the news i need to have and would have missed

45. sage
    Paris Hilton

sage

sage

Not a button hole. I can clearly see 4 nipple slips in the top photo.

(Paris, because 4 nipple slips in every photo)

46. Ed

not yet pulled the clip

REG YA BARSTARDS WHERES THE LINK

47. Magani
    Paris Hilton

Movie Trailer for...

... Carry On Banking

(or should that be an 'o' instead of an 'a'?)

Paris, 'cos she knows about both bonking and banking.

48. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Losers

> Either that or she has extremely perky tits with nipples in the wrong place.

>Nipples do not point upwards at 45 degrees.

Wow. Two people lining up for the "public admission that I'm basing my theory on nipple placement based on my worldy breast experience of my Mum's milk-filled bazongas and that girl that showed me her tits when I bribed her with my lunch money".

Those tits are NOT perky. $10 says they fail the pencil test.*

I guess we'll know soon when she hits page 3 of The Sun.

And someone stick something in her mouth to stop that ghastly chewing.

* That's not a bad thing, though, really.

49. Anonymous Coward
    Stop

Even if...

She's about 14 by my reckoning!! I really hope it's the light.

50. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

I wonder

If she'd like to bone'us?

51. Lars
    Stop

What the...?

OMG are scots so repressed that THAT can cause a fuss? Socts and the UK in general needs to grow up. Have all of your minds had a 10 year old stop build into it or what is going on over there?

52. Don Sinclair

My spaniel

Lester,

i can only thank you for re-uniting me with my Spaniel 'Flopsy' who I lost recently at the M74 services in Hamilton. It was pure fluke that my son spotted the spaniels nose protruding out of the lady's top, who, incidently it turned out to be a distant relative of Cloella Deville the notorious dalmation executioner. The good news is that Flopsy is now home and once we have weaned him off milk should make a full recovery.

Thanks once again!

53. Steve
    Heart

Mmmmm

Suddenly want bitty for some strange reason??

54. Malcolm Boura

What a fuss about nothing

The comments betray a number of common misconceptions.

1. Children are completely oblivious to nudity, both their own and other peoples.

2. Most teenagers have been taught to be silly about nudity, both their own and other peoples.

The consequences of point 2 are predictable. The UK has the worst figures for teenage pregnancy, abortion and STIs of any country in Europe. Prudery is child abuse and no amount of misplaced moralistic hand wringing can change that simple fact.

55. Anonymous Coward
    Boffin

Keeps going down ;)

It seems the STV site is under a bit of strain, since it made 'Reg headlines on the Friday summary email rather a lot of people have been, err, trying to penetration test the sight^W site

Either that or many more people are trying to keep abreast of things north of the border.

Drill down to it at "Scotland Today", Tuesday, about 5 or more mins in from memory.

Pervs, the lot o'yas

56. BioTube
    Boffin

Lion King has the word "SEX" in it

Oh wait... it don't(the word in question is really "SFX"). If the broadcast was anywhere near as low quality as the pics, then the only people who could possibly have seen the alleged slip would be people looking closer than they have reason to(and it looks more like something off the blouse anyway).

57. Davy
    Paris Hilton

yes but what...?

...are two women doing in a car together and why has one of them her blouse unbuttoned...?

58. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

@foo_bar_baz

" At what age does a tit stop being lunch ..."

That would be "when you can't reach them any more"

Frankly, I'm surprised the moderatrix didn't come down on this like a tonne of bricks.

59. Shane McCarrick

Who cares?

If this is the extent of people's tolerance of a few tits, I think I'll give Scotland a miss for a while..... Her tits aren't anything to write home about......

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like