back to article Microsoft signs Telstra mobile services deal

In lieu of a phone or touch-screen mobile Windows, Microsoft has returned to familiar territory, inking a software and services deal with one of Australia's largest carriers. Microsoft and Telstra announced plans for applications and services wrapped in an interface that will be customized for devices using Telstra's IP and 3G …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Gerard Allwein

We're Sorry

To the Aussies, we're terribly sorry about this, please accept our condolences.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Gates Horns

Oh boy!

Microsoft *and* Telstra - two of the best reasons ever for using the competition!

Evil Bill, but where's the "evil Sol"* avatar?

* Sol Trujillo is the Evil CEO of Telstra.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Anyone who uses Telstra

deserves what they get!!!

That is all.

4. George
    Black Helicopters

Tesltra and Microsoft

I am not surprised. Both companies have a lot in common. Expensive, buggy products and poor services.

Thanks for the condolences, mate.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Jobs Horns

Wait for it.....a double shafting

What do you get when the 2 greediest companies on the planet collude.......???

A. Well and truely shafted, reemed, financially plundered..

Strewth mate, fuggin bastards.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

Let me see

Microsoft - nuff said

Telstra - first gigabyte cost you an arm and a leg and then another arm, the next gigabyte over your first cost you close to $20,000.00. Also the company with many project it can't get out the door internally and all sorts of internal issues.

MS + Telstra = omg I just laughted so hard my drink is through my nose and all over the computer

7. Rex Alfie Lee
    Thumb Down

APPROPRITE

Isn't it sweet. The 2 major monopolists that affect Oz are now in eachother's arms. Sucks big time. I hope you both fall.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like