back to article Defacement archive Zone-h gets defaced

Defacement archive Zone-h.org has itself been defaced. The hack - claimed in the names of Cyber-Terrorist, HeLL cYbEr, and Jurm - involved posting a link to a YouTube video and dancing babies on the site's altered home page. The Arab language video, featuring an ad promoting nappies, replaced the site's usual content of …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Ah memories

The days when web site graffiti was fun pass time for many of us. When one could actively poke around the outer reaches of the internet without fear of being labeled a terrorist. Twas a fun time and if Zone-h does close up shop it'll be another small piece of internet history that goes with it.

2. Olivier
    Linux

Unbuntu

I am rather surprised : usually there are loads of comments blaming everything on Bill Gates.. Wake up penguins:

uname:

Linux ubuntu1 2.6.24-22-server #1 SMP Mon Nov 24 20:06:28 UTC 2008 x86_64

If this could bring a bit a modesty and humility to the "community", this attack might contribute to make lamp less insecure.

3. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge
    Thumb Up

Well, they could do a book with the best 200 defacements...

...it might sell.

4. Dr Patrick J R Harkin

@Destroy All Monsters

Well, I bought my mother the ICANHAZCHEEZBURGUR book for Xmas (so I could read it) but I'm not so sure I'd get her this!

5. The-Spec

Screw Zone-H

I was the guy who swayed Zone-H's poll in attempt to have the site shut-down. Zone-H is nothing but a social networking site for script-kiddies. But it looks like in the end, Roberto Preatoni has done himself in by becoming the biggest joke "computer security experts" have to offer.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like