back to article Business Intelligence for the masses

Last week we broadcast a show called Business Intelligence for the mid-market, which was based on research conducted with The Reg Tech Panel. This Regcast is now available on-demand. Business Intelligence for the mid-market sees our experts assess BI and why it’s relevant now more than ever. The team highlights findings from …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. gribbler
    Paris Hilton

Oxymoronic?

Surely you can't use "business" and "intelligence" in the same sentence?

2. Andrew Baines Silver badge
    Thumb Down

Transcript?

How about providing a transcript. Then we can just skim through it without all the pain of watching.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Would be nice if I could watch it

Hint: like half of everyone round here I use noscript and kill flash - always.

Perhaps you could consider making it available in a downloadable format.

ta

4. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Damn, you beat me to it gribbler.

If they could prove this B.I. bollocks could have stopped nearly every single bank in the world from purchasing sub-prime crap, destroying the world economy and then giving themselves (in the UK at least) fucking massive bonuses after the taxpayer had hauled their sorry asses out of the shit and not passing on the full interest rate cuts to people with loans or mortgages.

Then, I would subscribe to B.I.

Otherwise shove your B.I. up your Cloud!

Paris, because even she can generate a profit by being air head and selling it to any TV company.

5. Fozzy

Intelligence in Business

After working in this area for the past 5 years I can honestly and with a degree of confidence say ,that, business Intelligence or Intelligence in Business is an interesting concept. But it will never catch on

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like