back to article Fugitive Danish IT chief surrenders at LA copshop

Stein Bagger, the boss of bankrupt Danish IBM reseller IT Factory, who has been on the run after being linked to a huge alleged fraud, turned himself in at a Los Angeles police station on Saturday. "I am Stein Bagger. I'm a fugitive from Europe and I'm here to turn myself in," The LA Times reports he said to the desk officer …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. amanfromMars Silver badge

Priceless Info.

""We've had several people come in and tell us they were the king of Denmark," said LAPD officer Jack Richter"

Crikey, a Real Crazies town is LA? Boundless Untapped Energy Searching for a Stream.

We've got one guy who keeps on insisting/Streaming that he's a Prime Minister rather than a Sub-Prime Piece

2. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

Would that be 'Bagger' as in 'carpetbagger'?

Dunno.... could be....?

3. Pete James

Sharp fellows the LA constabulary

"The police did not believe him, it's reported, until they noticed his Rolex watch and Armani suit."

Careful everyone - nothing gets past these chaps.

4. Chris iverson

you'd have to know Central Division to

understand what they get there and why they would be a touch skeptical. That station is in Skid row and there are all kinds of crazies around there. There is one guy runs around in a spare star trek uniform claiming to be captain Kirk and he is looking for his shuttle craft. When I have to go down there which is rare I keep a tight hold on my aluminum flashlight just in case.

Anyway mines the one with the sanity pills.....yes that one

5. Adam Foxton

Judging by the accusations against him

The Rolex is probably a fake...

6. Andy Barber
    Alert

@ Adam Foxton

That's what I thought!

7. tony trolle
    Pirate

time

will take over a week for the paperwork to process to fly him out