back to article STEC director 'creative' with CV

Vahid Manian, a board director of SSD supplier STEC, has been sacked by employer Broadcom after it was found that he may have conjured academic qualifications out of thin air. STEC's website lists him as a senior VP of Broadcom. That corporation has him listed as a senior VP of global manufacturing operations. The site's …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Pretty common

I have seen that happen to an old R&D Manager who I used to work for. He talked of a whole string of qualifications.

When the company floated, the first time his details were published in the company report, there was a strange blank after his name where ALL of his "qualifications" were missing.

I expect this is quite common.

2. Dark Hippo

So, let me get this straight

He can do his job, and do it well by all accounts. He's been doing it for a while and has the experience, but they're sacking him because he doesn't have the correct letters after his name?

3. kain preacher

@Dark Hippo

they're sacking him because he doesn't have the correct letters after his name?

Or i it because he lied ??

4. John Dougald McCallum
    Gates Horns

Liar Liar Pants on Fire

If this happened in the UK I belive he could have been facing a criminal charge.Obtaining picuery advantage by deception or some such.Evil Bill cos he should be done as well.

This topic is closed for new posts.