back to article Bloggers mourn bald, rich Fiorina

The blogger nation has called for a shared day of silence after former HP boss Carly Fiorina jumped the shark in her bid for the US presidency. Bloggers woke up Sunday to horrific pictures of a bald, wild-eyed Fiorina plastered all over the internet. The executive gave up her well-dressed, well-groomed image in a sympathetic …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. amanfromMars

Flying High ...... Over to you HP? Are you enabled S.M.A.R.T?

Go for IT, Fiorina. What else have you got to lose other than your shirt. A win win for all the suckers living off Bright IDErs/ Intelligent Designers and a nice little earner for the Cuckoo's Nest Egg.

2. arran

Oh how i love the month of april

but seriously, you almost had me going there ^_^ thanks for cheering me up on a working Sunday.

3. Dave

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Is this one of those stories that's hair today, gone tomorrow?

4. Alan

Let me see now, what's the date?

Oh yes, it's April Fools day, isn't it? lol

5. storng.bare.durid

WTF?!! Oh... It's April already?

'nuff said.

6. Jack Pastor

Vomiting tears or crying vomit ??

Man ... the "carpet and drapes" was over the top. What a thought before breakfast !!!

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I wish

Oh, I wish this were true. I like my women hairless.

Not her obviously, and not particularly Britney although she'll do for a cold night by the chocolate fountain, but I would love to see a craze for that kind of look.

8. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Re: I wish

It was Star Trek: The Movie that started it, wasn't it? Go on, you can tell us...

9. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Actually I think it was Alien 3

10. Roland Korn

Star Trek: The Movie well predates Alien 3.

It is just that nobody remembers it ... or wants to remember it ..... what with cowardly Klingons and acting/scripting so bad that it made Shatner or Carideen seem talented....

What were talking about again?

11. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

We were discussing why I like shaven women.

Actually I think it was a woman called Claire who started it. She shaved half her head and read Tank Girl a lot.

This topic is closed for new posts.