back to article Acer countersues HP in PC patent row

A patent dispute between Acer and Hewlett-Packard just got a little more litigious as the Taiwan-based computer giant parries two lawsuits filed by HP with a counterclaim of its own. Four months ago, HP filed a lawsuit in Texas federal court against Acer for alleged infringement of five US patents related to processor tweaks, …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Michael Sheils

Flowchart

That is quite possibly the most informative flowchart in history, well done.

2. Morely Dotes

LOLZ Law!

As one of the current targets of some frivolous litigation, that chart cheered me up immensely.

Now to turn over the evidence to the Feds so they can bring criminal charges against the plaintiff...

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

(Heh-heh)

I thought they were duking it out over the patent for 'lowball prices' or 'slick wet-look' laptop shells. I see nothing else inspired from either of them(?!)

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Flowchart

Excellent! I hope to see more illustrations such as this.

5. skim

flowchart humor

that was a good laugh! well done, indeed. el reg rocks.

6. Steven Pepperell

well done

on the flowchart, but i do have one question

Where was the iPhone, or even Paris Hilton WITH a iPhone?

Joking aside more of this kinda thing, how knows whats next BOFH the comic

7. Dillon Pyron

Meanwhile, in Marshal

Folks are becoming more and more literate about technology and patent law. I wonder how much longer before they run out of jury pools. That area of East Texas just isn't that populous.

8. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Nice flowchart!

I spilled my drink when I saw this schematic, I've just done one flowchart in powerpnt that looked pretty much like this one.

Great job...

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like