back to article Vodafone prices up first touchscreen BlackBerry

Vodafone has priced up Research in Motion's touchscreen BlackBerry, the Storm 9500, and it's going to giving it away. Well, sort of. The iPhone-like handset will come free of charge, provided you're willing to cough of £35 a month for two years to get access to Vodafone's network. Storm_01 RIM's BlackBerry Storm: yours for …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Keith Spencer
    Jobs Horns

Please daddy

"Please daddy, I so want to be a sexy as an iPhone. Please please please. I'll even give that Vodaphone woman a hand Mr Job.s" "No! all the sexiness is mine" screamed Evil Steve as he counted all his cash. Equivalents.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Jobs Halo

Devil is in the details for touchable Crackberry

So what exactly makes it better value than the iphone?

3. Steven Raith
    Joke

So what makes it better than the iPhone?

Not having to use fucking iTunes for a start, arf!

Steven R

4. Monkey

@AC

I didn't see anyone write, or hear anyone say it WAS better value that the iphone.

Way to go to get defensive before the shit slinging has even started.

5. Jay Cooper
    Alien

iPhone is shit anyway

Crackberry all the way. Actually, I think they are both shit. Give me a nokia 3510 anyday.

6. Mick F
    Jobs Horns

iPhones for iDiots

@Monkey. Blackberry's are aimed at people you are not attracted to every shiny thing Jobbie throws out the door. The iPhone has the security and appeal of an Icelandic bank.

I'll wait for 5800.

7. Monkey
    Stop

@Mick

Errrrm I have tried REALLy hard to see why you 1 aimed your comment at me or 2 think I was praising the iphone. I pointed out that the one AC was clearly defensive about the price of the iphone when nobody had in fact even tried to claim the Storm was better value than the iP!

That was very, very obvious!!

Oh and in response to your educating comment about who Blackberrys are aimed at, I'd like you to know I am in fact typing this on my Blackberry. Mine. Not a work one. Mine, and my third in a row I might add.

You really did miss the point there didn't you!

So if we take the title of your comment at face value... Jog on down to the O2 shop boyo your iphone is waiting.

8. gurrman
    Thumb Down

NO WI-FI

Are they taking the piss?

Im hanging out for the nokia tube now.

9. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

review please

also a review on the nokia 5800 touch screen would be nice.

can it send files over bluetooth? apple fanbois would be feeling sooo small and shrivelled.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like