back to article Leaked 'PSP Slim' manual reveals fresh tweaks

With a month to go before Sony's slimmed down second-generation PSP hits the shops, reports have already begun circulating about less cosmetic changes to the console's design, including a battery adjustment among other tweaks. A manual purportedly covering Sony's new PSP - aka the PSP-2000 - shows that the console's WLAN …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Greg

I take it...

...that my 3600mAh battery won't fit in this new, slimmer PSP?

Bet my grips won't fit it either.

2. Graham McDermott

Move the power switch too!

It is a shame they did not have the sense to move the power switch as well. I have found that I have tended to knock that off mid-game in certain games (GTA IIRC) - most annoying - I think it is mainly during manouvers requiring the right shoulder switch to be depressed that it can happen.

Anyway, I thought we were all supposed to be boycotting Sony after their abyssmal treatment of the world's CD-buying public, European wallet-raping, conversion of laptops into incendiary devices, and other such capers.

3. jai

video out port?

shouldn't that diagram also show where the video out port is?

4. Darren

video out port...

I expect it'll be through the USB port

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

shouldn't that diagram also show where the video out port is?

It appears to share the socket that the headphones and inline remote use.

http://bp2.blogger.com/_ZpDemc2otE8/RphOwWeb8YI/AAAAAAAAACE/S6ulY5xSzO0/s1600-h/m3.png

6. Mike

Total Specs and Testing for the New PS -2100

Here is the link to the FCC site which has EVERYTHING about the new PSP. This is all the documents submitted to the FCC so that the unit can be sold in the USA.

https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=656803&fcc_id=

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like