back to article Hungarians demand ejection of Piresan immigrants

Two thirds of Hungarians polled for their opinion of dole-scrounging immigrants from Piresa demanded "absolutely no asylum" for the parasitic newcomers, Ananova reports. This came as a bit of a surprise to opinion research institute Tarki, which carried out the probe, since the country of Piresa is fictional. Tarki said: "We …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Perhaps they mis-heard the question

Maybe they thought the interviewer said 'Parisians' in which case their response might be understandable...

2. ian

We're not fictional

We, the citizens of Piresa, thoroughly condemn your scurrillous allegation that we are fictional. Withdraw it at once, or we shall petition President Robert Pires to declare war on you

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Washing up on their shores...

Well, I guess if they don't realize that Piresa doesn't exist, they probably don't realize their country is land-locked, either.

On the other hand, if you recall the soviet occupation, the Hungarians have a lot of good reasons to be xenophobic.

4. Adam Buckland

But who cares....

Your armed forces consist of, one tank with no shells, 2 pedalos, an old biplane and your mobile command centre is known to be an ex ice cream van.

The three soldiers that haven't fled to Iraq for better conditions will anialate your forces within a week.

Albert von Hungarian.

5. Graham Dawson Silver badge

2 pedalos

They used to have three until Flintoff nicked one and sank it.

6. Adam Buckland

Your Navy

See your pedalos are sinking as we speak.

There are no Piresans in Hungary, we have full control of the airport and we are crushing the infedels as I speak. (Sorry that was from my previous job)

Hungarian Bob (Information minister)

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

The truth is...

I have to correct a few errors about Hungary. While the one tank with no shells is actually true (and it was even taken by some anti government protestors), the army is still functioning. They are deployed in Afganistan and the rest of them is currently used as riot police to stop protests against the current government.

The problem is that the government annonuced that they will dismantle the government owned healthcare and educational system, while moving money out from the state owned pension fund. There are plans to get 1 million asian immigrants, that will change more than 10% percent of the population within one year, while expecting that some native hungarians will immigrate to western countries.

Oh, and the original scandal that caused the uprising was when all this got out, and the prime minister said that he was lieing during the elections and he won't step down but do all the 'reforms' above. (and he also stole some of the state's money, but refuses to give it back because he did it 17 years ago and now he is among the richest men in the country which means he can't be prosecuted)

8. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

The truth behind the truth....

I would like to reinterate the comments posted 18:45. I would also like to amplify the message explicitly that was stated implicitly: The Piresans are to blame!

Why is nobody else making the connection between the Piresians and the healthcare system? Thank you, my friend who posted at 18:45, for making the connection between the Piresians and the educational system. There must be some reason why the educational system is being defunded and the Piresans.

Rumor has it that the Prime Minister's wife is Piresan. This may in fact be the reason why he has defiled the Hungarian name with his vile lies.

Thank you again, 18:45, for being a perfect example of the true Hungarian spirit!

9. John

Hans used pedalo yard

For sale: 4 used pedalos, low kms, some rust, certified as never used by English cricket team. Slight swan damage. 430 Euros the lot, must provide own transport.

This topic is closed for new posts.