back to article BlackBerry Storm finally blows in

RIM, together with Vodafone, has finally taken the wraps off the worst kept secret in handset history: the BlackBerry Storm. Although pretty much all of the Storm’s features have already been leaked online, Vodafone has at least confirmed that the UK’s panting punters will be able to get their mitts on the first touchscreen …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. M
    Happy

Sweet Zombie Jesus

I want this phone. The only thing I can't understand is why it doesn't have wifi.

2. Pete
    Thumb Up

iWOOT!!

When? How much? That is one sexy Berry... Can't wait to switch from Orange and run my fingers all over its curvy exterior...

3. Tom Richardson
    Unhappy

Haptic feedback

"numerous reports have claimed that the phone sports a feedback capability is in a league of its own.

For example, the feedback provided when, say, clicking an on-screen keyboard key is said to be similar to the level of feedback you’d get from a physical keyboard."

What is this supposed to mean exactly? The screen buzzes where you press it? It deforms to your touch? It clicks in a satisfying sort of way?

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Ummm... no WiFi...

That's a big fat fail right there...

5. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

Ideal device

"applications for uploading images and films directly onto the likes of Facebook and YouTube"

Perfect for management & Directotors that have f**k all work to do and spend all day pissing about.

Can't wait for the IT desk calls...."My Storm thing is not connecting. I need to get on Facebook, so fix it NOW!....don't you know who I am?"

6. richard
    Jobs Halo

oooooooohhhh

finally, an decent iphone competitor....looks tasty i must admit...

7. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

Feedback

What I have read else where says the whole screen moves down and "clicks" when you have pressed it hard enough for it to register a button press.

8. Mr Bear
    Joke

Overtime?

Picture was taken at 11:10 PM on a sunday night. Someone was working hard on it. Or did they forget to do their homework until they had recovered from Saturday night?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like