back to article World's largest digital photo frame displayed

Digital photo frames are nice to look at in the corner of your room, but Smartpart’s latest frame will need more space than that because it’s claimed to be the world’s largest. Smartpart_frame Smartpart's digital photo frame measures 32in At 32in the frame will likely be best displayed on a wall, making it look like an LCD …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Taomyn
    Paris Hilton

Hang on.....

"World's largest digital photo frame displayed"? couldn't you simply hang any HD LCD TV on your wall that has integrated card readers, like my 46" Samsung for example, that can display pictures in a slide show and claim that to be a digital photo frame with built in TV functions?

2. Andrew Birkitt

Worlds Largest??

I found your article on this frame very interesting, but although maybe not of quite the same specification and without the wireless functionality there is already a 32" frame on the market and available in the UK and in stock now from www.udiggit.com.

It has some interesting security features which include a lockable wall mounting bracket and a lockable compartment that holds the sd/compact flash slots and power on off, making it very useful for corporate locations or in shops malls etc. and boasts a very nice 1366x768 WSXGA screen display.

3. Beat Junkie
    Coat

@Hang on .....

I was thinking the same thing but then I re-read the article. Does your 46" Samsung have wifi? AND a natural wood frame? Well?

Obviously wifi is is what makes this Smartpart so smart.

Hmm, let me think: should I I toss all my non-wifi LCDs and upgrade or wait for the bluetooth, wireless USB version with bluray?

Mine's the one with the natural wood-looking lapel.

This topic is closed for new posts.