back to article 4G iPod Nano spied on web

Apple's fourth-gen iPod Nano has surfaced on the web, well ahead of next week's anticipated announcement of the product. Online business-oriented market, Alibaba, lists a screen-protector product for the new music player: iPod Nano 4G Apple's 4G iPod Nano It's worth noting the device alleged to the 4G Nano matches pics …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

Oh bugger ...

If it turns out that the pictures are real, and they've gone back to the old iPod Mini styling, then it looks like my credit card is in for some more abuse, especially if they're doing it in chilli red[*] :-(

Bring on a 16Gb version ...

[*] - normally I wouldn't touch anything endorsed by that proseletysing twat from U2, but I love the colour of the Product Red iPods.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Flame

U2

indeed, hard to take someone serious how as part of the U2 band has a share in a $800 million property empire + other assets, comes asking me for money to help solve the world problems.... maybe if they liquidated their assets that would feed a lot of hungry folks, or heat a lot of old folks homes? An this is a guy who flew his hat first class from the UK to italy for gig .... what a ****

3. ruffage
    Thumb Down

meh

Prefer the current design tbh. This new one looks too feminine, and seems to be forgetting what "nano" actually refers to.

4. rentagas
    Coat

new stuff -perhaps even a new story

New Nano (including 16GB), New touch, new itunes (8), new firmware (2.1) surely a story for el reg somehere

Paris because she'd prefer a long thin nano to a short fat one

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like