back to article PNY calls Ghostbusters to boost 2GB Flash drive sales

In a bid to sell more cheap USB Flash drives, Memory maker PNY is to flog a special edition 2GB stick with a copy of Ghostbusters on it. PNY Ghostbusters Flash drive Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria! The movie will be 25 years old next year, leaving PNY's release mis-timed to the tune of nine …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. bluesxman
    Thumb Down

typo in the title

I think you meant to say:

"PNY calls Ghostbusters to flog overpriced tat"

2. radian
    Alert

old age

Holy crap! Ghostbusters is 25 years old! That's made me realise what an old git I'm becoming.

I'd usually go down the pub at this point to drown my sorrows but I think I'd better get down to Boots instead to pick up some Sanatogens and Worthers Originals.

3. M
    Coat

Christ on a bike!

I think that they would need a digitised Bill Murray living inside the drive to justify that price. He would also have to do tricks and gags on my command.

4. Tim Bates
    Thumb Down

Wonder when they'll get it...

DRM on a 25 year old movie? Yeah... OK.

Last I recall, I had that movie on an non-DRM media known as a VHS cassette.

5. bluesxman
    Coat

RE: Wonder when they'll get it...

I hope you didn't record that from television, cause that might be illegal!

And if you bought it, it probably has that old school DRM known as MacroVision.

;)

6. crazyguy69er
    Thumb Up

Pricing Cometh

Think we all know Argos love a price drop.... bet anyone they drop the price drastic style!!!1

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like