back to article Designer moots Zune-friendly wireless speaker

Zune ownership is still a dream for many European music fans. But one designer’s dreamt up a concept wireless speaker for the player, that’ll also scare away any monsters lurking under your child’s bed. zune_bug_01 Zune Bug: a concept wireless speaker for Zune players Designer Ashley Payne has no official affiliation with …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Nick Pettefar

Wrong Plug

No European music fans are going to be able to plug this device in anyway, it has an American plug built into it...

Are they still selling Zunes then?

2. Ascylto

European Zune

I wonder ... is the fact that Europe has not yet been blessed by the Zune due in any way to Europeans not being as gullible as the yanks?

3. IRB

Looks neat

This looks a well designed bit of kit.

@ascylto - I live in the UK and have a Zune 80 and love it, much better than the iPod I had. It is a shame they haven't released them over hear yet, maybe this year!

It's a shame too many people give negative feedback about a product they they probably haven't tried yet (aplogies if you have btw).

4. James Reynolds

Nods @ IRB

I agreee the Zune is a lovely piece of kit. I would much prefer one of those. and this as a Night light is a great idea for the kids room

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like