back to article Plastic surgeon sucks out belly dancer's buttock

A German belly dancer who checked into hospital to have her thighs trimmed ended up with just one butt cheek after the plastic surgeon hoovered out her right buttock, Ananova reports. Julia "Cleopatra" Meyer, 38, of Munich, said of her liposuction ordeal at the Berlin Charité hospital: "I had been unhappy with my saddlebags, …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Rob Holmes

Does she have an other half?

You can imagine the comments she'll get from the other half now cant you? He'll get in from a long day at work, and find the washing up isnt done or something and come out with something like, "Well thats a bit of a half-arsed job isnt it? Whats the matter, could you not be arsed?"

Taxi? Taxi!

2. Dillon Pyron

Surgery

Well I'd say that was some half assed surgery.

I wonder if she's a candidate for an implant like some American actress is reputed to have?

3. Shaun

Pictures?

I demand to see pictures!

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Amazing

I think she should go swimming, she won't look a complete arse.

(/me gets coat)

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Forgivness

In this world of litigation and the quest for someone to blame, my suggestion is she should turn the other cheek.

6. Tricia Pulley

Sick! This award does not do justice!

This poor woman! The judge should have made the defendant pay to have her plastic surgery nightmare FIXED PROPERLY by another facility, PLUS damages for her embarrassment, suffering and total loss of her career!!! 12,000 pounds is a joke. She should have been awarded much more. I hope she has some avenue of appeal since after being deformed by some incompetent "doctor" she has lost her career. Maybe I'm just much meaner than she -- I'd have been threatening all the negative media exposure the clinic could ever hope for, making worldwide appearances on every morning news & talk show and naming names until I got my way.

7. Richa

Shame on you all!

Well I think it is a disgrace that you all make this poor woman the butt of the joke.

This topic is closed for new posts.