back to article Is Zune finally coming to Europe?

Many European iPod haters have prayed for the Zune’s arrival. Now US Federal Communications Commission documents have revealed that if it does land this side of the Pond, we could be in for a storage treat. The US regulatory body’s conducted a series of emissions tests on a 120GB Zune – the largest capacity model ever seen. …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Andy Hards
    Thumb Up

Got one of the 80gb ones

Never had an iPod but like my Zune.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

iPod haters...

... have long had alternatives, and better ones at that. I doubt many would be itching to spurn one DRM-infested monopolistic hellhole just to leap into another.

3. Piloti

ipod / zune / mp3 player....

I've had a 60GB Zen for a couple of years now. Does the job of playing music perfectly. But then again how hard is it : a small hdd and a bit o' software wrapped up in some plastic.

Job done, no pun intended.

Can't ever imagine ever buying anything from MS or Apple.

Cheerio.

4. Ascylto
    Paris Hilton

It's the Social, you know.

"Many European iPod haters have prayed for the Zune’s arrival."

So, that's eight people, then (well, the religious ones who pray, at least).

And well done to Andy Hards ... admitting you have a Zune is the first step.

Paris, because she looks as though she's trying to contact 'The Social'!

5. blackworx
    Paris Hilton

iPod Haters

Show me a European iPod hater who has prayed for Zune's arrival and I will show you a blinkered fool.

Even Paris knows there are other players out there.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Jobs Horns

Re: iPod Haters

The iPod itself seems reasonable enough, aprt from the aura of smug that goes along with it but iTunes should be enough to put anyone and everyone off.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like