back to article Wanna prove you’re a Tech Trailblazer? Entries close in a week

You’ve got less than week to pull together your entry for the 2016 Tech Trailblazer awards There’s plenty of scope to put your big idea in the spotlight this year, with 11 categories spanning real enterprise innovation areas such as such as big data, cloud, IoT, virtualization, storage and security. Or you can really shoot …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Holmes

Uhm...

"With the entry fee capped at $295 if you’re company that’s less than six years old, privately funded, or at C-series stage, what have you got to lose?"

$295.

1. Lusty

Re: Uhm...

$295 for a mention on the Reg seems reasonable. It's probably cheaper than their fee for a story about a business they wouldn't otherwise cover. Used to be a price list for selling out somewhere on he site...

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

$295 + your marvellous idea..

Non-SSL website nor email to a location in Texas isn't exactly the safest way to discuss The Next Big Idea, isn't it?

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Don't worry Google has probably lifted your idea and patented it, long before you get to submit it, given Big Data analysis of search for such terms. That's the price of using Google Search.

3. Korev Silver badge

$295 + maybe being unable to patent it as it's "prior art"

2. Jason Bloomberg Silver badge
    Angel

If $295 is too much, you are worried about the tight deadline, or having to create a compelling submission; don't worry.

I am willing to declare anyone a Technology Wizard in any field they wish to name simply on receipt of a $25 fee.

I am looking forward to receiving entries and planning my family's next holiday. Please note this is not a scam.

1. Carl D
      Joke

The Internet is full of scams. Let me show you how to avoid them for just $29.95

This topic is closed for new posts.