back to article T-Mobile dates BlackBerry Bold launch

T-Mobile will launch RIM’s first tri-band HSDPA 3G handset into the UK next month. Also dubbed the Bold, the network provider will release this on its Business 1-Plan. Blackberry_bold_9000_all_sides T-Mobile will launch the BlackBerry Bold in the UK next month T-Mobile claims this plan offers a “flexible allowance of voice …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. pctechxp
    Coat

so we can say...

That T-mobile is boldly going where noone has gone before

<coat>

Mine's the one with NCC-1701 on the back

</coat>

<door>

</door>

TAXI!

2. Daniel B.
    Joke

Re: so we can say...

Yes, and when I get my hands on one of those BB 9000's I'll find myself saying "WARP SPEED!" before firing up the browser!

3. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

orange

a little birdy tells me this might be coming to Orange sooooooooon

4. Lance

Only 1GB?

That seems rather low when you have plenty of new models that are already available that have 8GB+ in them.

5. pctechxp
    Joke

@Daniel B

<pedant>

Uou need to specify a figure after that, as in Warp 7 or 9 (max you'll get is 7.2 at the min) as I don't ever remember Shatner or Picard ever just saying Warp speed to whomever was at the helm control.

</pedant>

6. Gobhicks

Warp factor 23

Not being a trekkie per se, I could be wrong but is "warp speed" not the speed you have to reach by conventional drive before engaging the warp drive, for which the "warp factor" then needs to be specified?

I always hated using hyperspace when playing Asteroids (once turned the clock 26 times by sheer rock-blasting; i.e. no saucer-lurking, which I also hated)

Ah, simpler times...

PS why can't I get my 'Berry out of its holster when it rings without losing the call half the time...

7. tafadzwa Bimha

Orange have launched this already

Orange business have already launched this device and they have provided a price. First devices are going out mid august i hear

8. tom story
    Coat

3G Handset...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasnt one of the 8707 series a 3G Device?

(Mines the one with the curve in the pocket :))

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like