back to article Anonymous relaunches fight against Scientology

The Anonymous group is calling for disillusioned former members to return to the fold ahead of a new phase in its battle against the Church of Scientology. A video posted on YouTube on Friday said it was time for the original founders of the protest movement to return in time for a "shift to more subtle and shocking tactics …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Bugger.

And 4chan was just starting to suck less too.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I for one,

Welcome the return of the internet hate machine, and greatly anticipate the lulz.

Although I still don't get why anon doesn't focus on factions that threaten the things closer to its sick perverted sadistic hacktastic lolicon guro dickgirl infested heart.

O well, nobody can understand the will of anon.

The channels of the hivemind shall exist for all eternity. Every man, woman and child contains anon and we all subconciously await the return of raptorjesus.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Pirate

A terrorist by any other name...

...would smell as sweet.

Terrorizing Westerners or terrorizing Scientologists, it's still terrorism, and it's still unacceptable. "Of a darker nature", indeed.

Not that I'm saying Scientology isn't unacceptable either.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

SPs

That critics are consumed by irrational hatred and criminal impulses is the narrative the CoS presents to its members and the world. Hubbard wrote some effective psychological warfare techniques for critics; designed to break their cool and ‘reveal’ themselves. BBC’s John Sweeney is a recent victim, but not the first or last.

This group seem to be playing the exact role that the CoS wants…

5. Anonymous Coward
    Alien

@ac

I agree, if Anon resorts to acts of terrorism they should be stamped on. Hard.

If Anon stick to legal forms of protest/disruption (no matter how edgy) then Anon should be supported and applauded. Anon may also have recourse to the idea of committing a smaller crime in order to prevent a greater on.

I would dearly love to see the Cult of Scientology removed from our midst.

Easy form of protest: do not see any movie/buy any music staring/by a Scientologist. No more Cruise, Travolta or Lewis. Hmm...no downsides there then!

6. FathomsDown
    Coat

So what have they done?

So what have the Church of Scientology done to upset Prof. Hawking so much?

Mine is the one with a Thetan in the pocket.....

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

the chans'

are slowly turning on themselves anyway, tearing themselves apart from within.

the Scientology raids where worthwhile and fun while they lasted but the fact is most of the users are 'Internet tough guys' - and anything IRL is too much hassle for them.

TLDR: even raptor jesus cant cure the cancer that is the *chan old users.

8. alphaxion

meh

CoS are an easy target.. why not try something harder but much more worthwhile?

UK and US governments and their pocket lining, freedom destroying ways with their pitiful IT knowhow would provide plenty of laughs for those who don't get caught.

I'm pretty sure the founding fathers of america did it for the lulz, why can't they? ;)

9. Mal Franks
    Unhappy

re: @ac

but i rather like My Name Is Earl

10. Rao
    Thumb Up

This is relevant to my interests

Try to remember that "Anonymous" = an individual person thinking and feeling and doing what he or she wants to think and feel and do in his or her own individual life. I am Anonymous, you are Anonymous, and IRL we might love or hate each other if we met. Anonymous is the Holy Spirit that is yours and in you personally, but also permeates and transcends us all.

"Anonymous" is NOT a group of people calling itself "Anonymous."

11. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Prank calls and DDOS != Terrorism

Anyway - there's far more interesting things going on in this confrontation. Just not as publicly... we Anonymous supporters fully approve of a thorough investigation into the Scientology Organisation's harassment of critics and dodgy financial dealings...

Paris - I'd audit her Body Thetans any day!

12. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

re: re: @ac

whaddya mean My Name Is Earl?? is that a spawn of scientology too? oh noes :(

now i'm depressed

i can cope with boycotting Tom Cruise's movies, and John Travolta's but My Name I Earl was genius.

time to ebay off the dvd boxsets and only watch the next season on torrent dl then.

13. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Give it a rest already!

If people are stupid enough to fall for a religion created by a bloke who wrote a very long, fairly boring set of sci-fi books, which were subsequently made into a terrible movie, let them go for it!

I'm waiting for a group called "Anonymous Anonymous" to disrupt Anonymous, but then they'll claim it was the scientologists led by John Travolta's dog or some such rubbish.

Gah, life is too short, I'm going home now to pray to my life size model of Paris.

Paris, because I worship at her church of vacuous materialism and boobies.

14. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Irony??

Does anyone else find it ironic that most posts here are anonymous?

15. Anonymous Coward
    Unhappy

notable famous scientoligists (other than Cruise / Travolta)

http://www.adherents.com/largecom/fam_scientologist.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Scientologists

http://www.whatisscientology.org/html/Part05/Chp19/index.html

Kirstie Alley. I suppose her inability to maintain her weight loss was caused by unchecked thetan activity.

Beck, the loser

Sonny Bono? Really?

Nancy Cartwright... the voice of Bart Simpson.

Jason Lee... Dreamcatcher makes so much more sense now.

Jenna Elfman... Dharma was a lie.

Doug E. Fresh, Isaac Hayes, Juliette Lewis, Courtney Love (what?)

nothing is sacred

16. Chris Walker
    Thumb Up

RaptorJesus!

There should be an action figure available with the same name. There really should. And it should do real biting damage and real miracles, and not need batteries. Ever.

17. Kanhef

re: by any other name

Terrorists, freedom fighters, vigilantes, heroes – it all depends whose side you're on.

I'm not with the Scientologists.

18. bill

aaaaaargh

Hallowed are the Ori.. no matter what kinda sheets they wear

19. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Amen to that

...or whatever the relevant religious end of line statement is.

"If people are stupid enough to fall for a religion created by a bloke who wrote a very long, fairly boring set of sci-fi books, which were subsequently made into a terrible movie, let them go for it!"

Exactly. The world is full of cults that demand money and brainwash members. Hell, put ten people in a room for a week and 8 of them will be washing the hands and feet of the tenth, whilst having his parables explained to them by the 9th.

Scientologists are scary people, sure: but they're a ways down the list. Last I checked they didn't run Guantanamo Bay or indeed cooperate explicitly with those that do.

Still though, it's kinda funny to watch though.

I wish every teenage reactionary tool in america wasn't so eager to destroy my love of one of Alan Moore's more flawed creations though: poor old V.

20. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

Anonymous

All individuals with one target The cult of scientology. If I were the cult leaders I'd go bawing to the authorities for protection from the evil Internet hate machine. Oh wait, they already do that. Ah well, the boy who cried wolf...

21. Anonymous Coward
    Stop

Enough of the pro-CoS comments thanks.

Shh, please, when did the Register readers become pro-CoS? lol or should that be lulz?!

22. john doe

Anonymous v. Scientologists

a bunch of morons v another bunch of morons

23. Adrian Esdaile
    Alien

I for one welcome...

our alien overlords!

Hail Xenu!

24. Anonymous Coward
    Stop

More of the same...

Anonymous is probably a CoS front used to help expose those who are anti-CoS enough to make radical moves against it. In the past, CoS has even sued groups like the "Cult Abuse Network" into bankruptcy only to resurrect them as Scientology funded organizations. You would call the hotline for Cult Abuse Network, and it would be answered "Cult Abuse Network", but it would be a Scientologist operator taking your call...

I think this may be just another way that Scientology can gain local government protections and footholds: "Anonymous is out to get us!" As well as identify those who would act against it. Scientology is a very smart, very calculating, and very nasty bunch.

I'm sure they are glad that The Register is giving them press to help their case against victimization...

25. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Both groups clearly in the wrong.

Whenever you get a group of people together to oppose the normal actions of everyone else in society who try to get along peacefully, it spells nothing but trouble. CoS and Anonymous need to find a resolution, while all locked into a gymnasium to battle it out if necessary so their fueds don't disrupt the rest of the world.

I realize Anonymous only exists because of CoS acts but you can't pressure people based on religious beliefs resulting in action, and hope to sway them rather than further entrench them. It didn't work for as long as we've had recorded history and won't work now. The most Anonymous can do is bring more public scrutiny to the actions of CoS then let society decide if/when anything needs done, but at the same time Anonymous brings the same scrutiny upon themselves.

Paris, because Money as religion is a much simplier doctrine to follow.

26. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Are anonymous

those people believing in volcanoism and weird theta stuff.

Perhaps, they should write a book, get a yacht, create levels in their organisation, or how about get a better voice synthesiser codec.

Gosh there is so much out there bigger than scientology, that is causing far more problems, well I suppose if they want to jelly fight it is somewhat entertaining.

27. Daniel
    Stop

Terrorism?!?

Bombing an office building - especially a civilian office building = terrorism.

Mailing out packets of bioweaponery = terrorism.

Strapping a bomb on yourself/a child and setting it off in a crowded marketplace = terrorism.

Making crank phone calls and generally being annoying = NOT TERRORISM.

Oh, one last one:

Sending thugs to people's homes to intimidate them = terrorizing someone, but still probably not "terrorism" per se. That having been said, it does make me happy to live in a castle law state.

-d, not a supporter of CoS or Anonymous.

28. Neil

@ Kanhef

"Terrorists, freedom fighters, vigilantes, heroes – it all depends whose side you're on.

I'm not with the Scientologists."

Yes indeed you're right. I remember one of the Rambo movies, JR was in Afghanistan and the Taliban were portrayed as freedom fighters and heroes fighting against the nasty Russians. Not any more oh no sir-ee.

29. Simpson

afraid

This Anonymous Group scares me more than scientology.

They appear to be a huge, secret, world wide organization. When I did a google search fo Anonymous, google came up with 217,000,000 results.

Their members seem to be everywhere. The Anonymous dominate (and may control) most web sites that allow comments / feedback. the Anonymous even make most of the posts here on the reg.

Could the reg just be a front for this Anonymous organization?

Pretty scary stuff.

30. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@AC : Anonymous is probably a CoS front

LOL Yet another conspiracy theorist...

You do have a point though, I find myself more sympathetic to the CoS when these loonies announce their latest victimisation stunt than when the scientologists just go around being loony.

31. Anonymous Coward
    Pirate

@Daniel

Sorry, but you are wrong. Any action designed to cause fear and disruption is terrorisum, even if that disruption is only realy anoying. They are attacking what is a legal (but probably not moral) buisness (not a religion, but that is not the forum in which to dicuss that matter).

These people are becoming no better than anti globalisation protesters. They see them selfs in the same way.

32. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Why anonymous comments?

To the person above who thinks the anonymous coward comments here are "ironic": who in their right mind would risk exposing themselves to the self-righteous ire of such naive zealots?

33. Jon

@JonB

"when the scientologists just go around being loony"

I really wouldn't care if they just took money off idiots and held silly beliefs. But when they kill people though the neglect of proper mental care or hounding them to death, they are a criminal organisation. Search for information on scientolgy deaths and you will see.

34. Anonymous Coward
    Boffin

Genuine anonymous or scinonymous

Now to be a little skeptical here, is this genuine or is it possibly another of scientologys false flag operations?

35. Anonymous Coward
    Black Helicopters

@AC

"Sorry, but you are wrong. Any action designed to cause fear and disruption is terrorisum"

I see. So, by controlling the masses using fear and scare tactics, i.e. stories of the 'bogeyman' slash 'terrorists', the Government is itself, therefore, a terrorist organisation?

36. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@Jon

>they are a criminal organisation.

Then that's a matter for the police, not a bunch of masked weirdos.

We're not living in a comic book FFS.

>Search for information on scientolgy deaths

The level of propaganda from both sides is such that any attempt at searching the internet is an exercise in futility.

Perhaps, you have the court case info?

There's a difference between members of an organisation killing people and the organisation killing people. Jehovah's witnesses often refuse blood transplants resulting in death on occasion. The organisation presents this as the rules, so, that organisation has murdered its members?

Strangely, no anonymous members there, but then there aren't any celebs involved either.

37. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

@Simpson

You're welcome to take your tinfoil hat off at any time.

We are huge because everybody is apart of us somehow, even you, regardless of whether you choose to be or not. If you post anonymously then you are anonymous, thus the meaning of the word. If you choose to affiliate yourself with any ideal that others affiliate themselves with --and the others are anonymous-- then you are a part of anonymous. (Just like if you choose to have residency in Russia then you're part of the Russian public, even if you're not Russian by blood.) See, that's about as deep as it gets. It's not like there's some sekrit club membership or anything. If your ideals coincide with another's then why not make your force an informal joint legion?

There isn't just one big "Anonymous Group". Though some may call it a group as, well, what else are we to call it that everyday people can understand? It isn't centralised; it isn't led by some bigwig counting revenue; it isn't at all what you seem to think it is. "Anonymous" came up so many million times when you searched Google because "anonymous" is not a proper noun.

38. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@Anonymous Coward : Everybody is apart of us somehow

Just because everyone has an arsehole, doesn't mean that everyone is an arsehole.

39. Zargof
    Joke

@FathomsDown

Actually here's the ressponse from Stephen Hawking...

http://www.holytaco.com/2008/02/11/stephen-hawking-is-pissed-at-anonymous/

40. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

@JonB

"Just because everyone has an arsehole, doesn't mean that everyone is an arsehole."

Exactly my point. If only I could think of things so succinct.

41. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

The original members won't come back

They've hit puberty and got themselves girlfriends now.

Not a fan of CoS but can't say I care enough to want anyone to do anything about them. If stupid people want to believe then that's up to them. If rich stupid people want to believe and spend large wads of cash to be "enlightened" then again good luck to them.

It seems that every celebrity these days has to be a member of some cult, sorry progressive religion so as far as I give a flying fuck it might as well be CoS as Kabbalah or pseudo-Buddhism or whatever.

42. J
    Paris Hilton

"shift to more subtle and shocking tactics"

More subtle AND more shocking at the same time? I guess I'm just not imaginative enough, but I don't see those two qualities going together...

Or was it "(More shocking) and subtle)", maybe? (they're gonna go both ways?)

43. Tom Socrates

Don't take my word for it.

One major difference between Anonymous and Scientology is the free dissemination of information. Whereas Scientology strongly discourages dissenting information, we value it highly. Furthermore, we want you to look at both sides. Do the research for yourself and discover the truth on your own. Don't just look at our sources. Look at as many as you can.

You will find plenty of information. It's up to you to decide what's accurate and what's not. There are numerous absolute, verifiable facts that you will discover. Google Operation Freakout, an attempt by the Church of Scientology to frame a journalist for a bomb threat and drive her insane. This is a matter of public record. Google Operation Snow White, the Church of Scientology's infiltration of the United States Government (and the largest infiltration of the US government in history). This, too, is a matter of public record.

Google Rehabilitation Project Force (RPF), Fair Game, and Disconnection, and you will find dozens (if not hundreds) of corroborating, independent testimonies from former members.

The leaked documents, affidavits, and court testimonies are out there and freely available. Chanology (as Anons affectionately refer to this project) is a pioneer in peer-reviewed social activism. Our members (for lack of a more suitable word) are merely catalysts for that information, and our hard work has proven helpful to numerous individuals. Former members are no longer afraid to speak out, and current members are leaving in droves.

I'm not asking you to sympathize, join the cause, and march on Clearwater. Hell, I'm not even asking you to care. I just want you to take the initiative to look into something before spouting off ignorantly about it.

But don't take my word for it. Learn for yourself.

44. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@@FathomsDown

lol - are you sure anonymous didn't make that - it's the kind of thing you'd expect.

I went to go find moments of classic lulz on youtube but got distracted by remixed touhou tracks

45. Peter van Rijn

re. anonymous

It has become clear to me over the years that behind the continuous attacks on Scientology there are special interest groups that want to discredit Scientology because they are afraid that Scientology exposes their crimes and the general public will believe the Scientologist exposures. This mechanism of trying to kill the repute of the "whistleblower" is not only used for Scientology. History is full of it. The Scientologists are brave enough to expose the wholesale murder of children and actually of who not? by the psychiatric/ pharmaceutical conglomerate who with their billion pounds profit making killer pills get to everybody who is vulnarable and who gets subsequently diagnosed with invented mental illnesses like "shopping disorder, discaculi". I hope people will start to think for themselves and find out what Scientology really is. I am sure that the anonymous core leaders are being paid out from these vested interests blood dollars.

46. Anonymous

What special interest groups?

What special interest groups?

47. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@Tom Socrates

>One major difference between Anonymous and Scientology is the

>free dissemination of information. Whereas Scientology strongly

>discourages dissenting information, we value it highly.

How about publishing your names and faces then? Or is that information too far?

The various 'operations' were all dealt with by law enforcement as you'd expect them to be.

There have been a few atrocities by followers of Islam (and numerous other groups) yet we don't stand around outside mosques wearing masks and jeering do we?

>spouting off ignorantly about it.

What I'm "spouting off ignorantly about" is nothing to do with Scientology itself, it's the freedom of people to follow whatever religion they choose.

Consider what you are doing, and how you are doing it.

48. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@ JonB

Names and faces are the essential information the criminal organisation of Scientology uses to trace and then harass and intimidate it's critics. It's not important information for anyone except those who wish to hard these critics. Why are you asking for people to expose themselves to such attacks?

Anonymous welcomes all investigations by law enforcement into this organisation - it is the actions of Anonymous which brought attention to a number of areas already being investigated by the appropriate authorities.

People are free to believe whatever they wish. It is their ACTIONS not their BELIEFS which are being criticised and questioned.

If my religious belief were that I should follow you home and tell your neighbours you were a child molester - would that be OK ? This is the sort of action which chills criticism of this organisation, and which is illegal, immoral and requires basic defence against.

Consider your defence of an criminal organisation and why you are doing it.

49. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@AC

I mention the names and faces because apparently you claim to encourage information disemmination in your group. When, quite clearly, you do not.

I've seen anonymous at work in Manchester and it's an ugly site, on the same day I saw the CoS doing their thing not mroe than 1/4 mile away, they just looked like any other religious nut jobs.

From what I've seen it is they who are the harassed and victimised.

It is your ACTIONS (Oh noes! Not the CAPS!) that I am criticising. By all means those who break the law should be prosecuted, harassment and slander are illegal.

>If my religious belief were that I should follow you home and tell

>your neighbours you were a child molester - would that be OK ?

No, it would be slander, I would probably take them to court. I doubt I'd get a big gang together wearing masks and shouting at them in the street.

Besides, it would be just as bad if you went on a public forum and denounced me as a criminal wouldn't it? Which you've just done to them.

(No, before you start I'm not connected with the CoS at all. All religions are bizarre and they're a peculiarly nutty cult, my name is there (partially), and I don't fear them any more than the rest of the Registers readership.)

50. El Regular
    Stop

I truly hope you are kidding, Simpson :p

I searched for the word 'magenta' and got 34,300,000 results! Does this mean there is a secret organisation that is yet to poke its agenda into the limelight? unlikely, kindly distinguish between common usage words and organisational names when possible!

51. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

Just remember that...

Anonymous have not killed anyone by being a pain.

After reading www.xenu.net, I am not too sure to be able to make the same claim against Scientology.

Anonymous do not have a private justice wing to bring people to their knees who vocally and non-anonymously protest against them, they do not force abortions on female members in certain circumstances and require billion year work contracts where the person's reincarnation must return to honor the contract (See "Sea Org"), and do not torture members who need medical attention causing suspicious deaths. They are not a tax exempt organisation as they don't harass the US Inland Revenue Service.

They do not require a $400 000 US membership to be anonymous but a $5 purchase on ebay for the facemask, oh, and after forking up the beer tokens, they do not tell you that an evil alien billions of years ago did an Augusto Pinochet number on his subjects, transporting them to Earth on warp capable DC-10's, got them tossed into volcanoes and nukung them at the end, leaving their spirits - sorry, "Thetans" - to haunt the earth for all time.

Crackpot religion against nutcase Channers - I'll side with the Chans.

Mine's the one with the Guy Fawkes mask in the pocket.

52. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@JonB

>> they are a criminal organisation.

> Then that's a matter for the police, not a bunch of masked weirdos.

That's just the point. Anonymous is trying to raise awareness on the issue to force governments to investigate the CoS.

Ask youself why these protesters feel they need to hide their identities in the first place. CoS' response to protesters is far more sinister than, say, people protesting against coal power stations.

> Perhaps, you have the court case info?

http://xenu.net/archive/CourtFiles/

CoS is practically a modern day mafia. It's high time this sinister organization was shut down.

53. Anonymous

@JonB

>"Then that's a matter for the police, not a bunch of masked weirdos."

Call them what you will, protesters are something that a democratic world requires. Without the public standing up for its rights then how is a government supposed to realise what needs to be done? The German government has made efforts to try lessen the damage Scientology creates, but banning it altogether requires a lot of time and money.

The whole point of creating the religious front for Scientology was so that they could take advantage of our overly politically correct nations. Nobody can call them a fraud because they are a 'religion' and then they'll go on about 'freedom of religion' and victimise themselves --and also dismiss their critics by-- crying about them being attacked by 'religious bigots'. It's somewhat a taboo just to speak about religions in a damning manner. So they get all that and a lovely tax exemption for being a 'religious charity' so they can reap even more profits.

>"The level of propaganda from both sides is such that any attempt at searching the internet is an exercise in futility."

I hadn't thought about it before, but I suppose this is true.

>"Perhaps, you have the court case info?"

I have a copy of a "Report of the Board of Enquiry into Scientology" by Kevin Anderson Q.C. (whom later went on to become Justice Kevin Anderson). It has been quoted it quite a few newspapers and other media documents so I think that's enough to know it's for real. (The main part that media quote out of it is: "Scientology is evil; its techniques are evil; its practice is a serious threat to the community, medically, morally, and socially; and its adherents are sadly deluded and often mentally ill..." and, personally, I prefer it with this added on from the later chapters: "[Scientology is] the world's largest organization of unqualified persons engaged in the practice of dangerous techniques which masquerade as mental therapy.")

It was made in 1965 but the infrastructure of Scientology hasn't changed. You can find it here: http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Cowen/audit/andrhome.html

There's also a custody judgment made by Justice Latey in 1985 that swung on the balance of whether Scientology was fundamentally evil or not. That can be found here (the full thing is in one of the lower links, I've linked you to a boiled down version): http://cosmedia.freewinds.cx/latey.html

And last, but not least, the Time Magazine article from Time Magazine's site, which starts with a death caused by the practices of Scientology: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,972865,00.html

>"There's a difference between members of an organisation killing people and the organisation killing people. Jehovah's witnesses often refuse blood transplants resulting in death on occasion. The organisation presents this as the rules, so, that organisation has murdered its members?"

This is the opposite of what many Scientologists try to tell me, me being apart of 'anonymous', which obviously isn't as centralised as Scientology. Whenever I argue that I have nothing to do with harassing phone calls or bomb threats they tell me that anonymous has and I'm a part of that thus I must be condoning it. Using their own logic that must mean they're all homophobic, racist, defrauding, money-grubbing, lying and deceitful simply because L.Ron was. Of course I don't believe this because it's illogical.

It should be understood the reasoning behind why L.Ron didn't like psychiatry and told people it was evil was because he saw it as a competitor to his 'Science of the Mind'. By destroying psychiatry with front groups such as CCHR (Citizens Commission on Human Rights) Dianetics would reap huge gains. Do you think that's worth people dying over?

Having blood transfusions are things that Jehovah's Witnesses generally refuse as they believe blood is sacred. To them if it is at all possible to have a substitute to taking another's blood --even if more expensive-- then they would take that option. However, in my interpretation during the years I was apart of the Jehovah's Witnesses, it is not the end of the world if you absolutely need to have a transfusion as it's better than death.

Oh heck, I've rambled too long. Hopefully it all made sense -__-;;

54. Bruce Sinton
    Paris Hilton

Scientology

I assume that Scientology is practicing the Christianity that the Christian Churches practiced for almost all of the time they were the supreme authority in the world.

The Church that dealt with any critics about their theology , by taking them down to the Torture Chamber prior to a trip to your personal Barbeque .

Galileo was fortunate to just get shown around the Torture Chamber , but he knew to keep quiet after that.

Actually the Christians were quite prolific in burning women and young girls accused of being witches. Bit like the McCarthy era in USA- if you were accused you were guilty.

Peace and Joy to you all. Including you know who.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like